s i x t e e n

It was perfect. It was on the beach, right by the ocean. It was small, only a few family members and friends there, which both Geoff and Awsten appreciated.

Awsten wore a pastel blue suit, which matched his now faded blue hair, and Geoff wore a white suit.

They said their vows and kissed, it was a moment that neither of them would forget.

"I'm proud of you." Awstens Mother said as she pulled him into a hug, which resulted in Awsten having to let go of his husbands hand.

"You too," She said, pulling Geoff into the hug.

There were pictures taken, and some people went swimming in the ocean, while others sat on the beach.

There was dancing, and both Geoff and Awsten decided on their wedding song a few nights before.

December by Neck Deep.

"I hope you get your ball room floor.

You're perfect house with rose red doors.

I'm the last thing you'd remember.

Its been a long lonely December."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The wedding was everything that Geoff and Awsten had wanted. They drove back to their now shared house, and went up to their bedroom.

Geoff raised his eyebrows at Awsten as he took his shirt off and was about to go brush his teeth.

Awsten giggled as he got under the covers. "Go brush your teeth then I'll give you an answer."

Geoff nodded his head and walked out of the doorway. He unscrewed the cap and put the toothpaste on the brush, only to hear his now husband scream from the bedroom. He darted towards the end of the hallway, and when he walked in what he saw was something Geoff couldn't comprehend.

A man with dressed in all black with a ski mask was towering over Awsten, with a knife to his neck.

"Don't touch him." Geoff said, putting his hands up in defense.

"Oh, like this?" The man pressed the knife into Awstens neck, sliding it across the skin. Blood rushed down Awstens shirt. Geoff stood still, he was shocked. Paralyzed with fear. All he could do was scream.

"Geoff! Geoff!" Awsten shouted as his boyfriend shot up from the hospital bed.

"Nurse!"