2

Louis wakes up and sees no Harry, "Harry?" There's no answer. "Harry?" "What?" "Where are you?" "I'm in the shower, it's 7." Louis turns over and sighs. "And?" "It's Saturday, I  thought we could go out." Louis sucks in a breath at the words. "Lou, I didn't mean like a date or anything but as friends." "Ok."

~

Louis and Harry are walking around town and they bump into Liam and Niall. "Hey, guys." "Hey Harry, on a date?" Harry smiles. "No, just friends." Louis looks at the two other lads and then looks at Harry. "Oh, Lou, this is Niall and his friend Liam." Niall looks at Liam and smiles. "We have to tell  you something, Harry." "What?" "Liam and I are dating." Harry looks at them and smiles. Louis looks down and starts drifting off into another world. "Louis?" "Huh?" "I was asking, what's this guys name that knows me?" "He wanted me to seep it private."

Harry nods. "What's he want to know?" "What's your idea of the perfect date?" "Something simple but shows me he loves me." Louis keeps asking him questions and Harry answers them. "Harry?" "Yeah?" "I think this guy wants to ask you out now." "Really?" "Yeah." "Where is he?" Louis grabs Harry's hand hesitantly and pulls him to a stop. "Harry...." "Yeah?" "Will you go out with me?" Louis looks at the ground after saying in and feels Harry's hands slip from his hands and looks up. He sees Harry standing there with a smile. "You're not helping out a guy, you were that guy." Louis nods. "Lou, I'll go out with you, all you had to do was ask." Louis' face flushes and he looks at Harry. 

Harry smiles and links his hands with Louis. Louis rests his head on Harry's shoulder and they walk back home. "Should I drop you off here?" "Could I spend the night?" Harry smiles and they walk to his house. "Thanks for bringing me to the nurse yesterday." "It was nothing." Harry pulls Louis to the bedroom and they fall on the bed. Louis giggles as Harry cuddles up to him. "Eagar to get me in bed?" Harry whines and presses his face in Louis' neck. "Night." "Night Love."

That night Louis dreams of his life with Harry.