1

Harry is 13 and Louis is 16

At the age of 16, Louis decided to move to Paris. He didn't know anyone, Obviously. He didn't have the best start as some think. He didn't have any money or a place to live. He moved into a conjoined flat. Always hears his neighbour with some girl or girls. Louis never spoke to his neighbour unless he accidentally got their mail and had to return it to them. His neighbour's name is Harry. Louis thinks he's cute and would date him. He just doesn't know if Harry's straight.  

Harry is openly gay to his neighbours unless you're Louis Tomlinson, then he tries to act straight because he doesn't if Louis is homophobic or not. But behind closed doors, Harry would jerk off to the thought of his neighbour. He would never, in a million years, want Louis to find out about what he does. Harry brings girls over as a distraction. He never sleeps with them and she goes along with it. She walks out with her clothes with wrinkles and her hair a bit frizzy.

Louis always looks out the window and is disappointed that Harry brings girls over all the time. A few guys have stayed at his house. Louis watches as Harry brings girl after girl to his home. He hears moans coming from the home and he just goes to his room and ignores it. Louis wishes he was back in Britain and with his family, not with some neighbour who's like this.

It isn't until one day that they finally speak words to each other properly, that's when they're in the same class.

~

As the teacher goes over the notes and does what the class has to do to get an A on this project, all Louis can think of is how Harry would look underneath him. Harry's in his class because he got pushed up 3 grades. He has his chin in the palm of his hand and his chin slips so his head hits the desk. Students look at him with a confused or annoyed look. Louis picks his head up and his nose is a little bloody. "Harry, can you bring Louis to the nurse." "Sure." Harry goes over to Louis and helps him out of the classroom. Harry keeps looking at Louis and bites his lip, wanting to say something. Louis takes a minute and looks at Harry.

For a second their eyes meet each other and Louis smiles. "You're very quiet you know that." "Yeah, I know." "Why?" "I mostly think in class." "About what?" "Just random things." "What random things go through your head?" How'd I'd look underneath you getting fucked by you. Louis shrugs and looks at Harry again. "What do you think about?" You "I think of a few things, how life's been and the future." "What's in your future?" "Good job, nice house, and a family." Louis nods and looks down.

Of course, he would want a family, he's always bringing girls over. Louis let's out a frustrated sigh and Harry looks at him. "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." Harry and Louis keep walking. They make it to the nurse and go inside. "See you in class Louis." "Ok, thanks for bringing me." Harry gives him a smile. "It was nothing, say, wanna come over this weekend?" Louis looks at Harry and nods. "Sure." Harry goes back to class and the nurse helps Louis with his bloody nose.

~

"Hey, Louis." Louis looks up from his phone and sees Harry. "Hey, Harry." "Coming to my place?" Louis can hear hope in his voice. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" "Well, you seem different than my other neighbours." "How?" "That's not important right now." "Please tell me." "They know the truth about how I'm like, you just got here, you don't know." "Then tell me, I'll tell you about me." Harry looks at Louis and raises his eyebrows. "Ok, tell me about you." Louis nods and as they walk to Harry's flat, Louis tells him about himself. "I'm 16, have 4 sisters, had two failed relationships, and I'm not a typical guy you'd meet." "Harry nods and places his hand on Louis' back.

Louis tenses at the touch but feels it welcoming. Harry and Louis make it to his house. "Tell me about you." Harry takes his shoes off and Louis takes his shoes off as well. Harry gently wraps his hand around Louis' wrist and pulls him to the couch. They fall to the couch, Louis falls on Harry and hides his face. "You okay?" "I'm fine." "Your face is really red." "I know, I'm sorry for falling on top of you." Harry giggles and Louis can't help but smile.

"Tell me about yourself." "Ok, I'm 13, got kicked out from my parents home, lived in Cheshire, have a sister, and I'm gay." Louis looks at Harry with wide eyes. "Y-you're g-gay?" Harry nods. "Please, don't leave." "It's okay, remember how I said I wasn't a typical guy you'd meet?" "Yeah." "I'm gay too." Harry smiles. "Wait, why'd you have all those girls over?" "I was thinking you were going to be one of those homophobic neighbours, so I brought over girls." "You slept with girls thinking I was homophobic?" "I never slept with them, they just went along with it." Louis hides his face in Harry's neck. "you're ridiculous." Harry pushes his head into Louis' neck and smiles. "Louis?" "Yeah?" "Know any gay guys I could date?" "Well, I only know you, I just moved here." Harry just nods and keeps his head there. "Wanna stay the night?" Louis nods. "

Louis and Harry have watched some movies and ate dinner. "Harry?" "What?" "what time is it?" "10:47, why?" "It's a school night." Harry nods and grabs Louis' hand to guide him to his room. "Harry, how about I sleep on the couch?" "Why would I let you sleep on the couch?" "Won't it be weird for us to sleep in the same bed?" Harry looks at Louis innocently and Louis sighs. "ok, let's go." Harry opens his door and pulls Louis to the bed. "So, you got me in your bed now what?" Harry's face turns red and he looks away. Louis' heartbeat speeds up. "I didn't mean it like that!" Harry nods and looks at Louis. "I-I know."

~

They get changed and lay down. "Hey, Lou?" "Yeah?" "you're a good friend." Louis wraps an arm around Harry's waist. Harry tenses at the touch and looks at Louis. "you're a good friend too." Harry nods slightly. "I know at least one guy who would date you." "really?" "Yeah." "Who?" "He wants to know what you're like before he tells you." "okay." Louis and Harry fall asleep. Louis wraps an arm around Harry that night and stays like that till morning.