4

Louis wakes up and sees a head of curls. "Morning Hazza." Harry smiles. "Morning Lou." "It's so hot in here." Harry goes to get up but Louis stops him. Louis gets up and turns the air conditioner on. He makes his way back to the bed. "Lou?" "Yeah?" "C-can I try s-something?" Louis nods. Harry moves the blanket and spreads Louis' legs. "H-Haz?" Harry looks up at him. "Y-yeah?" "A-are you sure a-about t-this?" Harry nods and he grabs the top of Louis' pants. Louis's happy he wore sweatpants. Harry pulls them down and looks up at Louis. Harry sees the outline of Louis' bulge.

Harry runs his fingers over the bulge and feels Louis' hard on. Harry sticks his finger around the waistband and pulls down. Once they're off he looks at Louis. Louis smiles at him and watches him. "L-Lou can y-you sit u-up?" Louis sits up and Harry looks at him. Harry runs his hands over Louis' dick. Louis can tell Harry's nervous and grabs his hand. Harry looks up like he did something wrong. Louis moves their hands up and down. Harry goes along with him. "H-Haz..." Louis moans and Harry smiles. "I-I'm c-close." Louis removes his hand and Harry speeds up his movements. Soon Harry is kissing Louis and their shirts are painted white. Louis lays down in the cool room. 

"W-was that o-okay Lou?" "That was perfect Hazza." Harry smiles and lays beside Louis. "How about you Haz?" Harry looks at his pants and his bulge is painful. "I-it hurts." Louis gets up and pulls Harry's pants and he sees something smooth and blue. "F-fuck...are y-you wearing p-panties?" Harry nods and hides his face. "You l-like feeling p-pretty?" "Y-yeah." "It's okay...you look very pretty princess." Harry blushes and covers his face. Louis pulls down the light blue panties and Harry's dick springs up. Louis wraps his hand around it and moves it up and down at a slow pace. "L-Louis..."

Louis speeds up his movements and Harry paints Louis' shirt with cum. "T-that was n-nice." Louis lays beside Harry. "you're very pretty." Harry rolls over and hugs Louis. "thanks, Lou." "Let's go get cleaned up, then we can have something for lunch." Harry whines, but they get up and go to the bathroom. Louis gets the bath ready and as he's bent over, Harry bites his lip and hits his arse. Louis jumps a little and turns around. "Hazza, you don't spank my arse." Harry whines. "Sorry, Lou..." Louis smiles and pecks Harry's lips. "It's fine Love." Louis and Harry get in the bath and Louis washes Harry's curls."Hmmm."

After the bath, Harry and Louis decide to head to bed. "Hazza?" "Yeah?" "Is this what are we...?" "What do you want to be?" Louis looks up at Harry." Louis lays his head on Harry's chest. Harry wraps an arm around Louis naked body. "I w-want to be b-boyfriends." Harry nods. "Than ask." "Haz, will you be my boyfriend?" Harry smiles and kisses Louis. Harry moves his hand down and kneads Louis' arse. Louis' face turns red and he feels Harry slide a finger down. "H-Haz." "Yeah?" "A-are we....." "I-If you want." Louis shakes his head. "n-not yet." Harry moves his hand to Louis back. "We'll take our time." Louis smiles and falls asleep. Harry falls asleep after him.