1

Note:
This is a sequel for the book 1 You're Mine.

To understand it better, i suggest you to reas book 1.

Thank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Not again Tae.. you said that last time as well."

"Don't you trust me? Its just a small party to introduce the characters. Please?"

"Hm.. good night".

"Thanks babe. I love you y/n. Goodnight. Dream of me".
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After 3 hours

Your pov

Its 1 am and he is yet not back. I just don't get it. How long does a party go on for?
Oh by the way i and Taehyung finally got married one and a half years back. Yes we are still idols and our fans love us.

Honestly the 1 year was so good. I was very happy. He cares for me a lot.

But this past 3 months or so.. he has started acting strange.. Idk like he has become secretive. 

Ever since he confirmed to be in a drama series.. i tried asking him but he always asks me if i believe him or not and yes ofcourse i do.

But the question is does this happen with every married couple?

Aren't they supposed to be happy?

Aren't i supposed to be happy?

Even after all the fame and popularity.. why do i feel empty and lonely?

Nah i guess im just overthinking it.

I am just tired.

++++++++++++++±+++++++

Next Morning

I woke up because of the noise of my stupid alarm. Aishh.. i have to go to the studios to record a song. But the other side of my bed was empty.

He said he will be back.

I sighed as i picked up my phone and called Jungkook to ask about Tae.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook?"

"Hi y/n! Wow you called me. Hmm.. something special?"

"Pabo... no. Um.. i wanted to ask about Taehyung's schedule.. um is he with you?"

"No after the drama party got over he said he is going back home. So i assume he is with you."

I was taken back. He lied to me and to Jungkook aswell.

"Y/n? He is with you right?"

"Mm.. no."

"Uh..i let me ask hi-"

Jungkook POV

"UH I ..let me ask hi-"

She cut the phone. Ughh. She is surely upset. Where the hell did Taehyung go Damnit.

Lately things haven't been going well between the two. Taehyung avoids meeting her. They both are busy but y/n makes sure to take her time out. But he doesn't even care. He has changed. And i don't like y/n being hurt.

If this was the case, then i should have been with her instead of him.

Now i will have to call everyone to check where his drunk ass is.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bighit Studios

Jungkook POV

"Y/n!! Did you record it? I am dying to listen to your new song". Jimin screamed.

"Thats your number 1 fanboy. He literally has all your albums and merch". Namjoon sighed.

"Thank you jiminah! Saranghaaee".
Y/n said.

"Y/n where is Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

"I- uh.. don't know." Y/n said getting a little pissed off.

"Ah.. hyung will come lets go." I tried to divert the questions. Aish.. he better come back soon.

"Okay y/n what are you going to do?"
I asked.

"I am done with the rehearsal for the comeback.. so i guess i will just watch you all practice."

"Yeaaaahh get ready to look at some mind blowing performance". Jin said with a sass.

Everyone laughed.

Y/n was smiling but only i could see deep down she was in pain.

I hope you don't mess up Taehyung.

I hope you don't hurt her.

____________
Sorry i wanted it to be short. Its just an introduction.

Welcome to the second part of that crappy book.