7

First of all i am so sorry for not updating holy sheeet i am so busy with schoolwork. This year i have my public exams and like they are hecka important.

Also i am thankful to each and every one of you. For like the past month so many of you have been adding this and the you're mine 1 to your reading lists. You have no clue how happy i get when i get notified about it.

Love you loads. ❤❤❤

Okay so this is just a filler for the next long chapter.

I swear its gonna be very long.

I will post that after my exams get over.

Okay Lights camera action!
-----------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

Guess where i am right now. Ofcourse at my place. Yes she is here too. She says she doesn't wanna go back because that house will bring her more tears.

She has been crying for so long. All the hyungs are also here.

"I can't believe that brat did that! When he comes back i am going to hit him". Jin hyung nagged.

"Jungkook we will go sleep for now. Take care of y/n. She only opens up to you when sad. Okay?" Namjoon hyung looked at me.

"Mhhmm.." i replied assuring them.

"Yoongi fuckinh get up and sleep in the guestroom" Jin hyung screamed as they all left.

It was all silent.

Only her sobs were audible.

We both were sitting on the couch.

She stopped crying.

I looked towards her and smiled.

"After all you were tired? Why does she stress out always. Idiot" i muttered as i picked her up and laid her down on my bed.

I couldn't sleep even though i turned on the other side. Her soft snores just melted my heart so much.

I couldn't believe she was just there sleeping next to me.

Oh how i wish Taehyung never came into her life.

Why did you do this Tae?

Why?

____________________________

Definitely its gonna be long.

Im sorry :(