8

"Do you y/n accept Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

"I do"

"Do you Kim Taehyung accept y/n as your wife?"

".."

"...."

"I don't.. i am sorry y/n but i cannot. We weren't meant to be together."

"Its IU isn't it?"

"Yeah kind of... i like her."

"No problem. As long as you are happy."

Jungkook Pov

Okay i admit i can't sleep. I have been thinking about whatever happened today. What now? They just break apart? How will y/n bear with the pain? How will she move on? Does this mean its all over?

I heard her sob. I thought she woke up but then i looked towards her to see tears form around her eyes. But she was still sleeping.

"So.. yeah its okay. Its IU isn't it?"

She smiled and tears rushed down her face. Her expression changed even more and she cried even louder.

"Sh.. its just a bad stupid dream... Shh.."

"Jungkook? I..uh..i am sorry? I.."

"Its totally fine idiot. You need to sleep. Its 4 in the morning. It was just a bad dream."

"Actually... yeah a bad dream which actually turned into reality." Her eyes became glassy. Tears almost at the rim of her eyes.

I hugged her immediately comforting her.

She cried and kept on crying. Until she fell asleep.

I have got used to her sleeping while crying.

I am so satisfied whenever i am the one to comfort her.

Is it possibly that i am back to square one?

_____________________________________

"Taehyung why are you so lost?"

"I..uh.. i don't know".

"Come on.. i know you have been thinking about y/n. Its okay honey. she will get over it soon. And then you can sign the papers and be mine legally. Right?"

"But is this even right? Is this what was supposed to happen?"

"Ofcourse! Now come on go to sleep."

"Hmm..."

Author POV

Little did they know, both of them couldn't get a good sleep because all they could think of was their future.

The future that seemed to come crashing down for y/n and the future that Taehyung thought was meant to be.

__________________________________

Next day at MCOUNTDOWN STAGE

"Y/n you look so sick. Whats wrong?"
The makeup artist asked in concern.

"Ah.. nothing unnie. Just a little tired from the schedule".
You lied. Ofcourse you were tired but not because of the schedule. It was because you just cried the whole night with just a little sleep.

"Y/n? You look sick! Its okay if you dont want to perform". Pdnim asked worried.

"Aniyo... i will perform." You smiled hiding your pains.