3

"But..this is wrong."

"No dear.. nothing is wrong. Everything is fair in love and war."

"What if she comes to know?"

"She won't. If she does, just lie to her.
You did say you love me right?"

"I..uh.. ya. You are just so beautiful i just can't take my eyes off you. Ofcourse she is beautiful too but i can't control myself."

"I love you".

"But lets keep it a secret. Should we run away?"

"What will you say to her? You should send her the divorce papers".

"Ya."

CUT!

"Good shot IU and Taehyung. Thats it for the day. Tomorrow we will shoot the romantic dinner date scene.

Next up Jungkook!"

Jungkook POV

Why did i get a weird sensation when the dialogues were going on.. as if this could actually happen.

No who am i kidding. Taehyung saved y/n and he loves her a lot. Every couple gets into small fights but that won't break them apart right?

I am just overthinking.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

After shoot

Third person POV

All the actors were sitting and talking about things when suddenly IU stood up.

"Guys guys.. you all are invited to my birthday party tomorrow!"

Everyone cheered up except Jungkook.

Ever since they got together in the drama series, he hated IU.

Nobody would believe that he who was once her number fanboy now hates her. It wasnt because she harmed him in any way.

It was infact because of how touchy and flirty she was with all the guys especially Taehyung. Despite knowing about Y/n, she never missed a chance.

He was upset because she was the reason of y/n's sadness.

And for y/n, he could even hate his favourite artist.

If only things were different.

Y/n POV

I am so nervous. My album comes out tomorrow. Ohmygod! What if people don't like it. Jiminie asked me to send the mv of my title track. Its called Fake love. {Lmao please imagine in ur voice and imagine you are dancing to it instead of bts~an}.

He says its amazing. But he says that always. He is so sweet.

Honestly.. i have been very lonely and i keep getting sad about a lot of things to an extent that.. uhhh. Well nobody knows about this. Not even Taehyung or Jungkook.

I have been taking anti depressants.
Ever since i became an idol. Life has become so tough. I don't get to see my dad. I can't meet my friends. I don't even remember the last time i had a heart to heart talk with Rita.
I just keep on practicing,making songs and thats all. I love music but i need fresh air. I can't even go out because of the saesang fans.

On top of all this. My small problems and thoughts are all just to myself. Taehyung doesn't try to ask me about my life. I understand he is super busy with the drama and their comeback.. but we are married right? Even after being my husband...he doesn't know a single thing about my heart. Ironic right?