Chapter 13

A/N: So this is kind of just a little chapter to be a chapter haha. So comment please. Who ships Trinsel and who ships Fourtris. It will all depend on the comments. Please go read my other book. Thank you for reading. Enjoy this chapter!!!

Ansel POV

The bell rang and everyone stood up and rushed to their first class.

Tris and I walked to choir together hand in hand. Right before we got there I pulled her aside. "Wanna ditch today?" I smirked.

She smiled. "Yeah lets do it!"

I grabbed her hand and we ran to my car that was thankfully parked out front. I unlocked the car and we hopped in. Turning the key into the ignition I put one hand on the steering wheel and with my other hand I took hers in mine and kissed it.

She blushed crimson and smiled shyly. I smiled as she turned up the radio.

Problem by Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea came on and Tris and I started screaming the lyrics.

I drove to my house and we got out if the car.

As I was unlocking the door I felt Tris hug me from behind I opened the door turned around and picked her up over my shoulder.

I walked up the stairs laughing as Tris struggled to break free. I ran to the bedroom and laid Tris down carefully on my bed. I lay next to her and she drew hearts on my thigh.

I couldn't hold the feeling in any longer and I crashed my lips into hers.

She was surprised at first then started to relax and kiss back.

It started out as just a kiss then broke into a full on make out session.

Then at my phone rang. "Ignore it." Tris mumbled against my lips. I agreed with her and trailed kisses down her neck.

-

Me and Tris were snuggled on my bed in the blankets watching Insidious.

I know she doesn't like scary movies but she agreed to watch it anyway.

At every single thing Tris jumped and hid her face into my chest. I smiled and stroked her hair.

The movie had just ended then Tris' phone rang. I checked the time it was 12:54.

"Hello?" Tris said into the phone sounding bored and not looking at the caller I.d.

I heard screaming from the other end. "Tris! Why aren't you here or in any of your other classes?!"

Tris sighed. I guess she is used to this. "Calm down Christina, Ansel and I just ditched school today. Nothing bad."

I heard a groan coming from Christina. Then she quieted her voice so I couldn't hear her anymore. I decided to get out my phone and check who called.

(245)-327-4091 --fake number--

Huh? That's weird. I stood up and slid the door open to my balcony.

I dialed the number and put the phone up to my ear. The person picked up on the second ring. "Hello?" They asked.

"Hello uh, I have a missed call from this number." I said kind of professionally.

The person just hung up. Well that's weird. I went back inside and Tris was off the phone and was laying down.

I slid in next to her. She yawned. "Wanna take a nap?" I asked her.

She nodded her head yes, and I stood up closed all the blinds and curtains and turned the tv and light off so it was dark. I joined her again and kissed her jaw. "Sweet dreams princess." I whispered and saw her smile.

She closed her eyes and I did the same, falling asleep almost instantly.

"She's mine!" Tobias growled at me and took Tris from my arms.

"No! She isn't. She's no ones. She is her own person." I said trying to get her back but he had a death grip on her.

Then he said, "Tris, you have to choose. It's either me, or him. You can't have both of us."

A tear slipped out of her eye and ran down her face. She slowly started walking towards him.

I Tried running after her or calling her but my legs were frozen and my throat was jammed.

Tobias pulled out a silver pistol and handed it to her. "You know what to do." He smirked.

I stood there silently. My heart pounding in my ears. I couldn't move. I could barely breathe.

She took the pistol in her hand and raised it up and aimed it to my head. "I'm sorry." She said then pulled the trigger.

I shot up in the bed. Beads of sweat on my forehead. I looked over at Tris and saw she was still here.

It was just a dream. It wasn't real. --divergent moment--

She's still mine. She is safe.

I laid back down next her and
smiled. As long as she is safe I'm okay.

-