Signs

Alexis's P.O.V

Desirae completely crushed Ian's confidence and he took a few steps back. Desirae smiled weakly and ran outside, through the back door. Ian walked out the front door but Chances walked towards the back door.

Chances's P.O.V.

Desirae seems to be going through a lot. I follow her out the back door and see her running towards the lake. I start walking a little faster and catch up to her. She is sitting in front if the lake with her headphones on and crying. I sit next to her and put my hand on her back. She flinched and looked up at me with terrified eyes. I kept my hand on her back and she relaxed. The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco was playing. I only knew that cause her her headphones are up very loud. "I like this song." I said but she had her headphones in her ear and was looking at the trees on the other side of the pond. I pulled the one facing me out and she popped up and tackled me. I landed on the grass with a thud and looked up at her. She smirked at our current position; She was sitting on my stomach while holding my arms above my head. By that time both of her headphones but the music was still playing.

Desirae's P.O.V.

He stopped trying to free his arms so i waited a few seconds before loosening my grip. Before i knew what happened, he flipped us over and i landed on the grass softly. He was holding my hands, but then left them go, never breaking eye contact. "Ch-chances-" "Shh, let's just relax.". He pulled me closer and i wrapped my arms around him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and breathed in his scent.

Chances's P.O.V.

I rubbed my thumbs in circles on her back and she bought her hands up to my face. She played with my chin hairs for a little bit, then let go. I smiled and looked at her. Her hair seemed to glow like fire and her brown skin was almost perfect. She opened her eyes and blushed when she saw me staring at her. We didn't lose eye contact but emotions flashed through her eyes. Confusion. Admiration. Hopelessness. We finally broke away and i sat up against a tree trunk. She sat up next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I grabbed her hands and just felt the urge to start playing with them. She giggled and punched me. I expected an apology but she just said "tickles". I chuckled and played with her hands again. Its like everything in time paused. She moved away from me and sat facing me. I moved closer in front of her and stared deep into her eyes. I start to lean in, her breathing stops but she leans in too. "DESI?" We heard someone shout, and we backed up very quickly. I looked at her as she attempted to catch her breath. I stood up and grabbed her hands. "GUYS?" We heard another shout louder now, telling us the person was getting impatient. Desirae pulled herself up and grabbed her phone. She looked at me then looked down.

Desirae's P.O.V.

I cant even think straight. Everything feels so surreal and its so annoyingly amazing. We start walking but i walked into a tree so Chances grabbed my hand.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We make it back to the backyard and i see everyone standing there waiting for us. "What happened to you guys?" Alexis asked and then burst out laughing when i started blushing. I looked down and Chances squeezed my hand. I looked up at him and smiled. "It looks like you guys are dating." I gasped and glared at Tristan. "We do not for your knowledge." I said and rolled my eyes at him. "Then why is he holding your hand, you keep blushing and he has a goody smile on his face." Ross said and my eyes got wide. "D-do we really l-look like that?" I asked nervously and they all nodded and laughed. "You look amazing." I heard Chances whisper and i smiled. "Aren't you two just the cutest?" Jazzy said and smiled. I laughed nervously and Chances chuckled. "We had fun, i think i got to know Desirae a little better and she's just as great as I thought she would be." Chances said. There were a bunch of awe's traveling in the air and i laughed. Chances laughed and we started walking towards the group of friends.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::333333333333333333

Hi. Short chapter but what do you think? ^_^ Comment and Vote!

~Desi💜<3