Locked

Desirae's P.O.V.

*ring*
*ring*
I stretched my arm out and swiped my finger across my phone to shut the alarm off. I sat up slowly and started thinking. First off, I thought immediately back to yesterday evening and grinned. I started thinking about Chances and how mysterious he i-
*ring*
*ring*
"Hello?"
"CHANCES IS DANGERO-"
"WELL MAYBE I LIKE DANGER! HOT HAM, PERSON LEAVE ME AL-"
*click*
"Did that ho- they just hung up on me." Know what? I'm going to calm down and get ready.

*Thrown pillows, a shower and more thrown pillows later*
What to wear, what to wear. I settled for a Seafoam colored Versatile Stretchy Flared Skater Skirt, a Lavender Ruffled layers crop top, Silver Sconce colored Sole Society Anouk t-strap leather pumps, Rock Logo SnapBack in grey/white, a TFIOS bracelet quoting "I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly then all at once.", Kawaii ew people Stud Earrings along with Crystal Infinity Stud Earrings, a TFIOS necklace saying "Maybe okay will be our always", Zero Gravity Breezy case and a Metallic Crochet Clasp Wallet. To make it even more simple I chose to do a smokey eye. After being completly satisfied with myself, I ran to my parents room and kissed my father goodbye. Then I ran down the stairs, into the kitchen to grab a bagel, and kissed my mother goodbye. I skipped out to my car and blasted my Tuesday playlist, which consisted of the entire My Everything Album by Ariana Grande and I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons, over and over until I picked up everyone and we made it to school.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Yeah it's shorter than the last but that's cause I've been so busy. High school is annoying and is taking up all of my time. But I shall be updating much more frequently than once every two months, haha.
-Desi