Stranger

"Hey!" I yelled to Tristan and Ross as they were walking the opposite way. "Oh! Hey!" Ross said and they began to walk towards us. Today, we felt like skipping school after someone pulled the fire alarm. We snuck away from the crowd and went to our favorite outdoor lunch spot. "Ross was walking the opposite way, even though I told him that it was this way." Tristan said and pushed Ross. They commenced their play fighting while the rest of us started eating.

"That was so good." Theo said with a sigh and laid back on the grass. I nodded and continued looking at the calm lake. I heard rustling come from the other side of the pond, so I looked up. "Chances?" I said to myself and got up to cross the little bridge over the lake. I got to the other side and saw Chances walking along the lake behind the trees. "Hmm? Who me?" He said looking genuinely confused and a bit worried. "Yeah, silly." I said and laughed to cover up my hint of concern. "I-I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be near him. H-he's not safe, please." Chances said and stood up. "W-what are you talking about?" I said and backed up as he got closer. "Wait, can we talk please?" He said still walking towards me. "No. You're crazy." I said still backing away. "I'm not please, I'll call you and tell you everything." "I don't want you to call me and tell me everything. I want you to tell me what's going on right now!" He stopped walking and so did I. "My name is Li-" He stopped talking and his whole demeanor change. His face got more harder and he stood crossed his arms. "Hey Desirae, what're you doing here?" My jaw dropped and I turned and ran across the bridge. This man is crazy.
:::::::::::::::::::::::••••••••••••••::::::::::::::::::::::
So yeah. That just happened.
-Desi