Exhausted

Its been a really long day. Everything has felt so rushed I haven't been able to talk to Blaine all day and its felt as if the world was working against me today. All I need is sleep after getting home from work but my hunger outweighs that so I walk to the kitchen to fix up something. After much indecisiveness I grab an instant mac and cheese cup and put water and place it in the microwave for the 3 minutes it needs. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and decide to check it. Its from Blaine saying he will be home shortly. Thank goodness but I have to stay awake till he gets home if I want to see him. I play on my phone and slowly start dozing off leaning on the counter when the microwave beeps and scares me. I quickly grab my mac and cheese cup out and put the cheese in it and grab a fork to stir with. I go down the hall to the bedroom to go watch tv and eat. I sit down and scarf down my mac and cheese cup in about 5 minutes while watching a random documentary about ocean creatures. I am drifting in and out of consciousness when I hear the front door open. Next thing I know I feel arms wrap around my sides and I hear Blaine singing softly to me. I snuggle into his arms stealing as much body heat as I can get from him and just listen as I start fading out. The last thing I hear is Blaine softly whisper "Sleep well y/n."