Don't Tickle Me!

I was sitting on my couch with Blaine. I should be watching the movie but all I want to do is look at him. His beautiful blue eyes and his messy white blonde hair. He is absolutely stunning. "Hey Blaine?"

"Yes, buttercup?" He says looking down at me.

"How did I get so lucky as to be with someone as gorgeous and great as you?" I say with a big smile.

"Well you should try looking in a mirror hot stuff. Also you are pretty adorable." He says with a smirk.

"Nuh uh." I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't get that way with me, cupcake. You're adorable face the facts." He say both of us not even close to paying attention to the movie anymore.

"Or what?" I say with a playful glare.

"There are two options here but I'm gonna go with the less dirty one as much as I'd love to go that route." He says shifting his body to grab me. "I'm gonna tickle you."

"No! Blaaaaine stop don't tickle me!!!!!" I yell in between fits of laughter. "Stoooop!"

"Too late for that I'm afraid." He says chuckling at me.

"This isn't fair!!! You can't tickle me! Its not allowed!!!" I yell squriming.

"Oh yeah? Says who?" He asks stopping his tickle assault but keeping me firmly in my spot.

"Me!" I say trying to roll away.

"Sorry cutie but I make the rules here. You getting tickled." he says about you tickle me again. "Or you could go grab the snacks and we can get to our movie... Although tickling you sounds more fun." He says a huge smirk on his face.

"No! No! No! I'll get the snacks! I'll get the snacks!" I say trying to roll away to go to the kitchen.

"Hmm...I don't know..." He says making a face like he is thinking.

"Pleeeeassse!" I beg with my best puppy dog eyes look.

"mmmm fine... Go get those snacks" He says moving so I can roll away

"Okay!" I say rolling away to the kitchen.