Nap Time?

I showed up at Blaines house maybe an hour or two ago. I honestly couldn't tell you. I had a really long day at work and everything was a bit hectic so far today so I was desperate to relax. I took a quick shower to try and relieve some tension in my back. Blaine gave me a short back massage before he left for a bit to run to the store and get me some ice cream but he promised he'd be back soon. A couple minutes pass but I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel like forever. The plan was to curl up on the couch and watch movies and eat snacks with Blaine but he insisted on getting my favorite ice cream to help easy my crappy day so far. I'm really exhausted I don't think it would be a problem if I took a small nap to pass the time, would it? I snuggle up with blaines pillow and inhale deeply as I sigh with the feeling of comfort fully wash over me. My eyes almost hurt to keep open so I gently shut them. I soon awake to the feeling of arms wrapped around me loosely and I turn slightly to see Blaine half asleep next to me. "Hey, sleeping beauty! Have a good nap?" He asked his voice slightly different due to his cheek being smashed against my pillow.
  I do feel a lot better after my nap but I'm still groggy I've got a good plan though. "It was a good nap but I'm still sleepy, How about cuddles and nap time?" I ask pulling myself closer against him.
   "That sounds like a wonderful idea, love." He says placing a kiss on my forehead. I honestly couldn't be happier with anyone else but the man in my arms.