Stressed

I decided to text Blaine. I'm kinda stressed out and I wanna see how he is doing. I start with a simple text.
Me: Hey
B: Hi
Me: How are you?
B: I'm okay. How are you?
Me: Only okay?
B: Some of my customers are missing and that means I'm not pulling in as much money and Don E has been in and out of the funeral home with Chief so I haven't really been able to rant and I'm just really stressed out and Liv Moore stormed in here about something again. I'm just stressed out.
Me: Me too. Not to that point though. I've just dealt with some attitudes today and am irritable. You can rant all you need to me. You can do it over text or you can come over.
B: I might come over later to visit with you, cupcake. 
Me: Sounds good see you soon!
B: I'll let myself in when I get there.
I wait in my kitchen and fix up a snack while I wait for Blaine. Roughly ten minutes later he walks in. He looks like a mess. "Do you need a hug?" I ask him opening my arms. 

"I will always gladly get a hug from you." he says smirking as he walks into my arms. "Today has been rough let me tell you." he sighs but it kinda changes into a chuckle. "but you always know how to turn my frown upside down don't you."

"I guess I do don't I." I say triumphantly. 

"You sure do." he says holding me tightly. "Now how about we watch a movie or something does that sound good?" he asks pulling away to walk to my living room and flops across my couch. 

"You better move your legs or I'm gonna sit on you!" I threaten.

"Oh so scary" he taunts a huge smirk across his face. That is until I decide to fling myself on top of him on the couch all though it just ended with us falling onto the floor anyways.

_________________________________________________________________________________AUTHORS NOTE: SO I'M GOING CAMPING THIS WEEKEND AND WILL HAVE LEGIT NO SERVICE ON MY PHONE AT ALL SO I WON'T BE POSTING. I WILL TRY TO WRITE WHILE I'M THERE AND POST WHEN I RETURN. LOVE YOU ALL! ~J