Gimme A Kiss

I lay restlessly waiting on the couch for blaine to come back with food. The weather is terrible outside and even though I know he'll be fine I still worry about him. I take another sip of my drink as I hear his vehicle door shut outside. The door opens and in walks my handsome man with food in hand. "Hello, Gorgeous. Sorry about the wait." He says handing me a bag of food.
"It only felt like foreverrrr" I whine and let out a giggle.
"Well come here, Darling." He says opening his arms for a hug. I rush over and squish him in a tight hug. Gently he wraps his arms around me and gives me a squeeze. I love his hugs. They range from big hugs that take me by surprise to gentle hugs that I could just snuggle into and fall asleep. I look at him and make kiss sounds at him implying what I want. "What do you want, hm? Use your words." He says with a slight laugh.
"Kiss! Gimme a kiss! Pleaaaaaase!" I say shaking his body side to side.
"Hmm. I don't know..." He says with a smirk plastered on his face. "I'm just kidding, come here." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He pulls me tighter against him before he lets go of me altogether.
"Food time?" I ask with a big smile.
"Yep, food time." He says grabbing the bags he bought in earlier, he then sits  on the couch which is the beginning to a wonderful night ahead.