02| saturdays + 'friends'

Dustin

I was real bored today and for once had nothing to do. Hey, maybe my 'friends' are online. I rolled my eyes. You seriously don't expect me to fall for that kind of crap, do you? Hey, I've made 'friends' plenty of times, yet they always left one way or another. Most times, it's a good thing. You don't really want to know what usually happens when you find out a friend was actually a 'friend'. Big difference. I sighed and spun around in the rolling chair waiting for Come Chat With Me to load. When it finally did, I logged on. I checked my friends list and saw that only Shadow_Hunter was online. Hmm, well it is a Saturday, so I don't blame people for going out and doing stuff.

[Shadow_Hunter has made a private chatroom you are invited to]

I stared at the notification, blinking a couple of times in disbelief. Eh, why not? I clicked the little link-like thing and it brought me into the chatroom.

Shadow_Hunter- Hey, feel like chatting? I've got a problem.

Dstn98- Sure, we're friends right?

Shadow_Hunter- I'm surprised you replied.

Dstn98- Trust me, I am too.

Shadow_Hunter- Um so I didn't allow anyone but you to join just incase the others come on.

Dstn98- Why not? They are certainly more talkative than me.

Shadow_Hunter- I don't know. There's this feeling in my gut that's telling me you're the guy I have to talk to.

Dstn98- Hmm...okay. Shoot.

Shadow_Hunter- Okay so I overheard my girlfriend's friends chatting and they were saying how my girlfriend Dakota is going to dump me. What do I do!? I love Dakota so dang much man.

Dstn98- ...Think 'bout it. If she is going to break up with you and decides to chat it off with her friends...she never felt the same way as you and therefore, you don't need her.

Shadow_Hunter- Yea but I love her so much. How can I say I don't need her? I do!

Dstn98- No you don't.

Shadow_Hunter- How would you know I don't need her!?

Dstn98- Simple. You deserve better than her.

Shadow_Hunter- ...do you really think so?

Dstn98- Definitely.

Shadow_Hunter- Thanks for making me feel somewhat better about this situation.

Dstn98- No problem.

Shadow_Hunter- Well anyways, I'm Rider.

Dstn98- Dustin.

Shadow_Hunter- Hmmm... I like talking with you without everyone else. You talk way more and you're really helpful/nice.

Dstn98- Thanks but I only talk more because technically I have to.

Shadow_Hunter- Works for me.

Dstn98- Hmm...should we open this up for the others?

Shadow_Hunter- Nah. I'll delete this one and we'll join Striker's.

Dstn98- What if he isn't online?

Shadow_Hunter- He is, I just checked. ;3

Dstn98- Wow, okay. Lol.

I left the chatroom and saw that everybody was, indeed, online. I sighed. Rider seemed like a pretty nice guy, though I still needed to keep him as a 'friend'. Nobody can truly be trusted. Heck, I don't even know this guy in real life. He could be 60 years old for all I know. I joined Striker's new chatroom and saw that everyone else was there except Rider.