Part 5

Rinki: Ishu kya yaar.. itna bhi math tadpaavo bhai ko.. look at him, he is like a love struck puppy..

Mihika: Haan Ishu.. bechara jeeju.. kitna cute hainaa!!

Ishu: Woh toh hai.. bohot cute hai mera Ravan Kumar..

Rinki: Ohh.. kya baat hai bhabhijii cute and all..

Ishu blushed at her tongue slip and hid her face in her palm. Mihir, Neil and Raman who were coming towards them heard this. Raman was blushing.

Raman: so mein tumhe cute lagtha hum..

Ishu, Rinki and Mihika were shocked to see him. Raman smirked at her.

Ishu: Woh.. woh.. *words failed to come out of her mouth*

Raman: Woh woh kyaa.. abh bol bhi doh..

Ishu: Kya..

Raman: Jai maatha dii.. *she looked on with a poker face* aur nahi toh kyaa.. I Love You bolo..

Ishu: Nahi bolungii..

Raman: Acha!! Kyun??

Ishu: Mein kyu bolu??

Raman: Because you love me..

Ishu: When did I say that..

Raman: So what.. abh bolo!!

Ishu: Ramaaaannn..

Raman: Bolooooo..

Ishu*whispered in his ear*: I.. I love you..

Raman smiled hearing this but was in teasing mood.

Raman: Zor se bolo.. suna nahi..

Ishu: I love you!!

Raman: Saachii mein nahi sunna.. ek aur baar bolonaa..

Ishu*shouted*: I Love You Ramannnn!!

She literally shouted that students in the corridor too turned back. She hugged him tight and hid her face in his chest.

Rinki: Abh toh tum officially meri bhabhi bani gayii.. namasthe bhabhiji

Ishu: Kuch bhii.. *blushing hardly*

Mihika: Aur aap meri jeeju..

Bell rang so Raman, Mihir and Neil went to their class. The whole college came to know about IshRa. From then nobody dared to look at Ishu fearing the wrath of RKB. All 6 always used to be together, since IshRa and Neil-Rinki are couple MiMi too were forced to be with each other and eventually they too fell in love.

IshRa always had fights between them due to Raman's anger issues. But their love was above all this so that the patch up soon.

One day, Ashok's and Raman's classmates had a small fight but soon it turned ugly as Ashok interfered and hit Sathish (Raman's classmate). Raman too interfered and then the fight wasn't between two class it was between Ashok and Raman. As usual Ashok couldn't match up with Raman so he ran to save his dear life. Raman ran behind him with a hockey stick. It took the whole class to stop Raman from killing Ashok.

A girl from Ishu's class saw all this and informed her about it.

After class hours Raman was waiting for Ishu, sitting on his bike. Mihir and Neil had already left as they had some project work.

Ishu: You fought today also na.. Aapne baare mein kya sochkar rakha hai.. aise gundon ki taraf.. chee

Raman: Meri koyi galti nahi dhii.. Ashok ne start kiyaa..