Part 7

JR BHALLA HOUSE

Ishita was crying silently. All were trying to cheer her up.

She saw the senior bhalla couple standing at the door with arthi thalli. They did her grahapravsh. She entered the house holding Raman's house.

Ishita hugged Mrs Bhalla and cried in her embrace, apologising on the behalf of her appa, for insulting them.

Mrs Bhalla: Ishu.. puttar don't cry. You are just like Rinki to me. So no need to apologise, there is no fault of yours. But that doesn't mean that what you guys did today is right. He is your appa, he has every right to check on the future husband of his daughter he wasn't wrong, but his usage of words were wrong.

Ishita: Aunty aap bohot ache ho.. appa ne aapki itni insult kiya phir bhi aap uske side le rahe ho..
(7Aunty, you are so good. My appa insulted you so much, but still you are taking his side. I'm so sorry for his behalf.)

Mihir came in and said: Raman your job is confirmed, next week join karna hai.. if you aren't tired we can go now and look for some apartments nearby your office.

Raman: Ishita are you fine.? Abh chal povoge?
(Shall we go now?)

She nodded her head in yes, so MiMi and IshRa went to search for the apartment.

After seeing about 5 flats Ishita liked the sixth one. It was fully furnished 1 BHK apartment with a living room, kitchen, balcony and a  bedroom with an attached bathroom. Black gray and white were the theme of the flat, all electronic items like AC, TV, washing machine, mixie, grinder everything was there. They only needed to buy the necessary utensils.

Ishita loved the apartment, so they signed on the agreement paper and paid the 2 months rent in advance. They bought the necessary utensils and shifted in here the very next day itself. House warming was a small affair with only them and their friends.

ONE MONTH LATER

Life was going smoothly, Raman used to pamper Ishita like his princess, he controlled his anger as much as he could in presence of her as he didn't want her to regret marrying him. But it's said that old habits die hard, he used to get angry at times and hurt her with his words but the moment he realises it, he apologises to her and manofy her.

2 JUNE, 2019

They were coming back from their movie date in a bus as they couldn't get any cab or riksha. It was fully crowded so they were standing.

A man, who stood behind Ishita, kept on falling on her every now and then. She glared at him and stood slightly away from him, close to Raman. That man continued to touch her here and there making her uncomfortable.

Ishu turning to him, "kameene" *to Raman* "I'm getting down here"

And she got down the bus.

Knowing the reason, Raman's eyes turned red in anger. He pulled that man along with him out of the bus.

He began hitting that man blue and black. Ishita saw this and tried to stop him.

Ishita: Raman.. Raman chodo usse.. chodo.. Just stop this.. He will die Raman..
(Leave him.. leave..)

By then people gathered around, she was trying hard to pull him away but he was going on beating him.

Ishita: Do whatever you want? I'm going..

And walked away. Raman pushed that man away and ran behind her. They reached home and there was utter silence.