Part 9

ADWAITH HOSPITAL, 5:30 PM

Doctor: See Mr Iyer, Ishita isn't responding. She is still in the shock, not accepting the reality. If she stays like this, there is a high chance of her slipping into depression.

Saying this he walked away, leaving the group worried.

Ishita was sitting still, not responding to anything. While Mihika and Rinki were talking to Ishita, trying to make her cry.

Mihika: Ishu.. you have lost your baby? Ishuu.. Ishuuu.. Why are you sitting like this? Cry Ishu.. please..

Rinki: Ishuu.. please cry it out, you will feel light. Just think about your baby.

Getting no reaction from her they were disheartened.

Mr and Mrs Iyer rushed through the hospital corridor to reach their only daughter, praying for her well being.

Mr Iyer held Mihir's collar and screamed in anger.

Mr Iyer: What have you done to my daughter? This is why I didn't accept that Raman for my daughter. You people got them married and see my daughter's condition. You people are equally responsible for this. I won't forgive you for this ever.

Madhavi reached Ishita and hugged her tight. She kissed Ishita's forehead making her look at her amma. Madhavi gathered her daughter's face in her palm.

Madhavi: Ishu.. kanna.. look at me. Won't you talk to your amma. See who has come to meet you, see Ishu your appa is also here. You always ask me about your appa na.. see today he's also here to meet you kanna.

Madhavi's eyes filled up seeing her only daughter's condition. She hugged her husband asking him to make her daughter alright.

Madhavi: Vishwa, please do something. I want my daughter back.

Mr Iyer, even though he is rough outside inside he is a father, his eyes welled up seeing the condition of his princess. Never in his dream he had thought of a situation like this.

A part of him was guilty for not being able to protect his daughter from this situation, another part was telling him that he is responsible for this. If he didn't instigate Raman, this wouldn't have happened.

But the anger he had for Raman overpowered his guilt. He vowed to himself that he would never ever allow that man anywhere near his daughter.

Mr Iyer: Bala complete the formalities for Ishu's discharge. Madhu call Neelu and ask her clean Ishu's room. Mihika you too go to your hostel and pack your luggage. You are also coming back home with us.

Mihika: Ok periappa

Mihika along with Rinki and Mihir went to vacate the hostel.

OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL

Mihika: Mihir I want to talk to you.

Mihir: Kya Mikhu?
(What Mikhu?)

Mihika: Let's breakup.

Mihir: Whatt!

Mihika: Understand Mihir.. You have seen Ishu and Raman..