1

"Hey, Felix..."

"Yeah?" He beamed and smiled at him widely. Changbin stared at him for seconds, his finger in the air and mouth half open, forgetting what he was supposed to say.

"About that..." He dragged and his mind blank. "Nevermind," Changbin said almost lifelessly and he turned around and almost looked like he was dragging his own whole body back to his room.

"Dear Lord God in the heavens, tell me again why the heck am I even alive if I'm practically dying..." Changbin mumbled and buried his face into his pillow, screaming angry dragon noises.

_

"You okay there?" A voice questioned, owned by Chan as he peered over his room to see the younger, moping around the floor, leaving traces of streams of tears as he went around and around.

Changbin inhaled deeply and held a hand up.

"Just leave me alooooone..." He sobbed as he shot his head up with snot coming out of his nose.

Chan let out an long 'oh' as he chuckled. "You like him and if luck's in your way, maybe he does, too. Isn't it time to confess?" He questioned and hummed as he picked up a dirty sock on the floor, he was going to the laundry anyway. It's like a 'dad duty' or something he likes to call it.

"You want me to die?" Changbin glared at him and held out a middle finger at him.

"Just give it a try you know," Chan chuckled slightly and shrugged.

"What about it?" He frowned and laid his body back onto the dirty floor.

"Never works until you try," Chan said in a sing-sang tone. "Also, Woojin is coming home from grocery shopping, clean your floor, child," Chan scolds but let out a chuckle afterwards and disappeared out of his sight.