28

Chan wasn't quite sure but he believed as hell he heard Felix's cries as he passed through the hall when nature called him at dawn.

"No."

"I swear I'm going."

"I'm sorry."

Was what Chan could only hear. Barely even. He tried to add possible phrases before and after those statements to go along but nothing came out of it, nothing made sense. Woojin was even shock that Chan was up early when he woke up beside him. As a matter of fact, Chan didn't even bother to go back to sleep as he tried to decipher what could be happening to the latter.

Because what was really going on with the boy's life?

"Baby? why are you up early?" Woojin asked as soon as he noticed Chan awake and leaned on the headboard, his voice a little raspy and hoarse from just waking up.

Chan snapped from his thoughts and looked at Woojin. "Ah, nothing really."

Woojin sat straight up and rested his back against the headboard. "Are you sure?"

Chan nodded but then shook his head.

Woojin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He knows something is up when his boyfriend is like this. He has always been the type who won't stay put when something is bothering him or someone very close to him.

"What's the problem? Is it one of your nightmares again? Tell me," he spoke softly as he cupped his cheeks with both of his hands. "Please..."

Chan slowly shut his eyes and opened them back again. He leaned his face onto his lover's warm hands, staring into his boyfriend's eyes with worry and concern evident in them. He slowly opened his mouth,

"Baby... I think there's something wrong with Felix."

//

🐸☕️