3

"Hey, Felix?" Chan asked.

Felix turn to his back with eyebrows raised and he smiled slightly at the older.

"You've seen Changbin anywhere?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I saw him at the kitchen not too long ago," Felix smiled and continued on vacuuming the floor. Chan jogged his way to the kitchen and met up with Seungmin who was standing there, his back facing him, but no Changbin in sight— well, that's what he thought until he walked closer to Seungmin and finally found the person he's looking for.

In the corner, dying.

"Let me guess... Felix, isn't it?" Chan uttered which got Seungmin jumping on his stance at the sudden person popping out, but nodded anyhow.

"Damn right," Seungmin chuckled as turned around and rummaged through the grocery bag to get a pineapple drink, tossing it in the air with one hand. "Got to go back on my homework," He excused himself, saluting to Chan as he ran off.

"Hey! It's a Saturday!" Chan yelled and sighed. "Make sure your room is clean!" He added which he got a faint reply of yes.

"Okay, kid. Get up. Let's go to your room," Chan said as he walked close to Changbin and bent down in front of him.

"End my suffering, Chan," Changbin sobbed.

Chan only sighed heavily and pulled Changbin up before he's gonna say anymore dramatic statements.

"Seriously, when are you going to man up and ask the kid out? You've been crying  alot about how he's so perfect, but you're not even making a move to date him," Chan told. Him seating on the edge of the bed while Changbin was huddled up in a blanket, protecting himself from a big 'sin'.

"You wouldn't stop, would you?" Changbin snapped as he drowned his body more into the sheets.

"I'm just saying, man!" Chan laughed, his hands in the air like a sign of surrender. "You know,a when Woojin and I started dating—"

"JESUS, no, stop, it's like your father is telling you a story on how you were pulled out from your mother's womb!" Changbin complained as he jerked up and sat straight, his volume raised a bit higher than Chan's to cut him off before saying something a disgustingly, but eventually a sickeningly sweet story.

"Are you scared?" Chan asked sternly as he peered over at the him and the younger merely shook his head. Chan sighed. "You see, what I'm trying to say is... Go for it." He smiled softly. "It's either you get accepted or denied. Like signing up for college," Chan said, mumbling the second sentence. "It's okay if you get denied. Only one chance was just turned down for you but there's still a tons more. I mean, it never hurts until you try. And when it hurts after you tried, try and try again," Chan remarked and held a fist up. "Yeah?!" He exclaimed and grinned happily.

Changbin chuckled dryly. "Right..." He mumbled and got himself a bit of motivation in his system– until a question went in his mind that got him drained again and he plopped himself back to his bed, groaning endlessly.

"How am I going to ask him out anyway? I swear to God, I'm gonna kill myself..."

"It's not always the matter of taking him out on a date, Bin," Chan laughed. "It's a matter on how you're gonna say how much you like him."