3

it's been a week beyoncé has worked at the office and its been manageable. Nicki's attitude can get a bit much sometimes but Beyoncé just reminds herself that she's doing this for her sister and nephew so she needs to just take it so they can be happy.

Beyoncé waited across from the elevators with Nicki's black coffee and it wasn't long until the doors opened to reveal nicki in a tight black dress with shdes on and a new blonde wig. she walked out and got the coffee and walked to her office with Beyoncé following her without a word. Beyoncé noticed how no one said good morning to her and she never said good morning to anybody. She figured she probably wanted to stay to herself and she didn't have that many people to talk to in the office, so Beyoncé took it upon herself to greet her as they walked into the office.

b: good morning

Nicki stopped in her tracks and turned around and looked at her with slightly furrowed eyebrows. Beyoncé didn't understand why she had to be so awkward about things.

B: What?

n: do you remember the rules?

B: um...

Nicki sighed and walked towards her. It was the closest they had ever been to each other. Nicki didn't like the fact that she had to look up at Beyoncé but she was pissed off so she didn't care.

N: I don't care for a good morning. So you don't need to say it. The rule was to speak when spoken to. Know your place

She said before she started walking towards her desk. Beyoncé felt her heart race as her nostrils flared with anger. She was so sick of Nicki's constant negativity when she was around her. She isn't like that with Wayne or anyone else so she questions why she was so cold around Beyoncé.

B: what is your problem?!

She asked without even thinking. Nicki turned around with a shocked but pissed off face.

N: excuse me?!

B: you heard me! I said what's your problem? What- just because I said good morning to you like a normal human being would do you go off? But I bet if it was Wayne you'd fine with it.

N: yes I would reply to Wayne because I know Wayne. I don't know you

B: that's because I've been around you and you haven't even took the time to know me! And I'm not supposed to speak unless spoken to!

Nicki stayed silent and just looked away from Beyoncé making her huff and walk out. On her way out Wayne met her half way and was confused why she looked upset so he stopped her.

W: Woah woah woah, what's going on?

B: I can't deal with her. I'm sorry I thought I could do this but I can't, I need to go

She said moving his hands away and walking past him making Wayne look back at her. He turned back around to see Nicki stood there like she regretted what she said.

W: What happened?

Nicki sighed knowing she's gonna get an ear-full from him once she tells him.

****

W: Why would you say that to her Nick?!

He asked standing up from the chair looking at her like shes crazy

N:Look I already said I feel bad-GCO

W: That don't mean shit when she walked out of here almost in tears!

Nicki scoffed and rolled her eyes at Beyoncé's weakness but she immediately felt bad for thinking that way since she was the one who caused her sadness.