25

Beyoncé woke up to baby noises to see Angel sat in front of her playing with her toys. She smiled pulled her close to give her a kiss.

B: Good morning princess

Suddenly the door opened to show Nicki in her towel.

Beyoncé smiled looking at how beautiful her girl looked in the morning, but it faded when she saw the sadness in her face

Beyoncé smiled looking at how beautiful her girl looked in the morning, but it faded when she saw the sadness in her face. It's been there since yesterday and she knew it would take for her to know that Solange forgives her for her to be happy again.

B: Morning beautiful

Nicki smiled meekly and went over to kiss her good morning. That's another thing, she hasn't talked a lot either which Beyoncé hated, she loved hearing her crazy laugh and her silly jokes.

N: Morning

She said quietly. Beyoncé held her hand making Nicki just stand there

B: You okay?

Nicki sighed and nodded

N: Yeah

B: You sure?

Nicki nodded and Beyoncé kissed her hand and watched her get changed.

B: Babe what time you get off today?

N: 6

B: Okay

Nicki wanted to know why she asked but decided against it. She knew that the situation wasn't as depressing as she was making it out to be. but just the thought of Solange being mad at her and possibly never allowing Juelz to see her again made her want to cry. Juelz always had a special place in her heart, she just felt like she should've known about his allergic reaction to things.

N: Is Juelz okay now?

B: Yeah, Solange said his face is back to normal now

Nicki nodded put her hair in a ponytail. Beyoncé sat up and scooted down to the end of the bed where Nicki was putting on her top. Once she put it on Beyoncé wrapped her arms around her.

B: I love you... and I don't want you to feel bad

N: I know...It's okay

B: No its not. she shouldn't have snapped at you when she didn't even know he was allergic. if anything she should be angry with herself

N: B stop just leave it-

B: I can't leave it. I'm not gonna let her disrespect you like that. She's gonna apologise to you believe me

She said getting up from the bed to go in the shower. Nicki just sighed. She wished this had never happened. She picked Angel up and couldn't help but smile at her. She was afraid to have a baby before after her abortion but it turned out to be the biggest blessing ever. She regretted aborting her baby and felt really guilty how she never told Beyoncé. she just didn't want to hear her opinion on it, too many people had voiced their opinion on the matter and it frustrated her to the point she moved the situation to the back of her mind and never spoke about it again.