8

A COUPLE DAYS LATER

N: Beyyyyyy

She whined making Beyoncé roll her eyes.

B: What Nicki?

She said into the phone

N: When are you coming baaaaaack

B: You're such a baby you know that?

N: So

Beyoncé laughed making Nicki smile as she heard it.

B: I'll be coming back as soon as I get these files from Wayne.

N: You haven't got them yet?

she said sounding sad and a bit frustrated

B: Aye calm it down, I can't make Wayne finish up his meeting any quicker

Nicki bit her lip hearing the strong commanding tone in her voice as she told her to calm down.

N: Sowwy

She said like a little girl which made Beyoncé shake her head and chuckle.

B: He should be done in like 5 minutes. Do you want anything while I'm out?

N: Mmmmm no thanks I'm okay

B: Okay I'll see you later bye

N: Bye

The ended the call and Nicki sighed and rolled over on her bed. It's been a couple of days since Nicki and Beyoncé had their first date and they were getting comfortable really quickly but they were still getting to know each other at the same time. When Wayne had come out of his meeting Beyoncé asked him for the files and Wayne brought her to his office.

B: Thanks.

She said taking the files

W: No problem, how's Nick?

B: She's okay

W: Good, if she being a spoiled brat don't be afraid to put her ass in check. She'd love that from you

B: Goodbye Wayne

She said walking out as they laughed

B: I'll see you later

W: See ya B

Beyoncé left the office and got in her Mercedes car that Nicki picked out for her separately. Everyone else had a regular car but Nicki wanted Beyoncé to have the newest Mercedes A-Class.

 Everyone else had a regular car but Nicki wanted Beyoncé to have the newest Mercedes A-Class

She pulled off and drove to Nicki's house to drop off the files.

When she pulled up She locked her car and went up to Nicki's door and rang the door bell. She heard loud footsteps as Nicki ran down the stairs and opened the door which made Beyoncé chuckle.