20

Theshaderoom Nicki Minaj has just announced that she's pregnant!! But there's been speculation on who the father is. Did she cheat on Beyoncé? Inside sources say Nicki still had ties to an old ex and things got a little to close however Beyoncé has decided to stick it through with her. Talk about a ride or die! Inside sources say Beyoncé is...
—————————————————————————————————
Read more on the shade room to find out!!
View all comments
Onikasparkle I know Nika ain't cheat on her!! Y'all spread fake news all the damn time just let them be happy😩
Onikawhatsgood this is bullshit!! Nicki wouldn't do that to her!👏🏽👏🏽😤

Solange scrolled through the comments and saw haters as well as supporters. Her and Juelz were aware of Beyoncé's condition so these made up stories didn't affect them at all.

J: ma can I go hangout with Marcus?

S: where you guys gonna go?

J: just to his house, he has a court we were gonna play some ball

S: alright but I want you home before it gets dark

J: got ya. Bye momma love you

S: I love you too

She said kissing his forehead and watching his go out the door. She sighed knowing that every day he's growing more and more into his father's looks. Juelz hasn't talked about his father since he got told the situation. Solange assumes he didn't want to meet him but a part of her felt like he deserved to at least. She was just afraid if he couldn't be the man he was when they first got together for Juelz to know his dad wasn't always crazy. She figured he would talk about it again when he's ready.

Her phone rang and it was a FaceTime request from Beyoncé so she accepted it.

B: hey five-head

S: hey giraffe

She heard Nicki burst into laughter in the background

B: solaaaaange!

She whined making Solange laugh too

S: what?

B: she's gonna start calling me giraffe now!

S: it's not my fault you can reach to the top of trees with that long ass neck

Beyoncé rolled her eyes.

B: I was actually calling to speak to Juelz since you won't let him have a phone yet

S: he's just went over his friends house and he's not getting a phone until... middle-high school!

She decided. Solange didn't want Juelz to change and become addicted to a piece of technology like the rest of his generation has. Yes technology can be a great thing but she didn't want him to know anything they hadn't even talked about yet or anything that would upset him about his family because Beyoncé was popular in the public eye now. Magazines were starting to take note of her style and she was getting sent clothing collections and were getting offers for collaborations but she hasn't acted on anything yet just to be there for Nicki.

B: you need to let him grow up solo. He can't be a baby forever

S: that's right but as long as he's under my roof he's gonna live by my rules. And that's that.

B: yes ma'am

She said rolling her eyes

N: Solange are you coming to my baby shower?

Nicki said as she nudged Beyoncé out of the way and laid on top of her to make Solange see her which made her laugh.

S: of course