0.02

two

"You're not going to change?" Dalyia asked as she entered Mary's bright yellow room. Mary sighed as she was awaiting Dalyia to come in and scold her for not changing into something a little nice for the movies.

"Dal, my outfit looks ten times nicer when I add the shoes. It'll be fine." Mary said as she set her notebook down. Dalyia sighed before reaching and grabbing the hair elastic that bounded the bun at the top of her head and tugged it out.

"Come on. I'm at least doing your hair and makeup." Dalyia said before grabbing Mary's wrists and tugging her off her bed. Mary obliged and followed Dalyia to their brightly lit bathroom before Dalyia instructed her to sit on the sit.

She did as told and allowed Dalyia to work her magic. It was a good hour before Dalyia fully finished her makeup and then went on to her. She moved Mary to sit on the toilet seat for that. She curled her hair and then pulled it back into a half up half down ponytail.

"Turn." Dalyia mumbled and Mary turned and looked up at her green eyed best friend who pulled a couple pieces out to frame her face.

"Here we have it ladies and gentlemen! Our very own Marisol Adams looking hot as fuck!" Dalyia yelled as she stood Mary up and turned her to face the mirror. Mary smiled as she did look good and Dalyia didn't go overboard on the glitter like she usually does.

"Thanks Dal." Mary turned and hugged her best friend before there was a knock at the door.

"That's Cal. Come on!" Dalyia said as she dragged Mary to the door. Mary slid in her heeled boots again and then followed Dalyia out the door with Cal leading the way.

At the car was Ashton, Ashton's girlfriend Olivia, Michael, and Luke. Mary was a little shocked to see Luke but that was because she really only talked to him a little bit.

"You're squeezing in the back with Mike and Luke." Ashton said as wrapped an arm around Olivia's shoulder.

"Whatever." Mary shrugged before climbing in the and to the back of the suv that sat seven. Michael and Luke came and sat beside her.

"I'm not wearing my seatbelt by the way. It's only a fifteen minute drive to the theatre." Mary informed them as toyed with the pop socket on the back of her phone case.

"Whatever. Just gives me more room to pester you." Michael teased as he poked her waist. She yelped and pawed his hand away as she turned and practically leaned in Luke.

"Sorry Luke." Mary mumbled to him as Michael threatened her with his fingers near her thighs.

"Michael I swear to god I will shove popcorn up your nose!" Mary yelped as everyone got in the car and Calum began driving.

She felt Luke's body shake slightly beside her and she realized he was chuckling quietly at her threat to Mike. Mary couldn't help the small smile that lifted her features as kept swatting Michael's hands away.

"Luke! Can we please switch seats?" Mary yelped as she moved more closer to Luke to the point where she was practically sitting on his left thigh.

"Nope." Luke simply said before pushing her softly back into her seat. Mary protested as she swatted at Michael who's fingers clamped around her thighs and began to tickle her. She squealed and squirmed as she attempted to stop the tickling.

She was leaning on Michael and trying to pry his hands off of her even as she was laughing. Michael finally seized his movements and Mary brought a hand up and slapped his cheek slightly.

"Thanks asshole." Mary muttered with a small chuckle after and sat up straight as Calum turned into the parking lot of the theatre. The car ride was shorter then expected so as they all climbed out of the car it was nice to breathe the outside.