Chapter 28: Princess Rose

Sky's POV
It was still Saturday, and it was still 8am. We had been let out of detention at 7am. As soon, as we came out "Princess" Rose immediately gave us a sly, evil look. She even went out of her way to pat me on the back pretty hard. Lulu snapped, but Gumball stopped Lulu from getting into any more trouble. I don't want to hurt Rosie, physically and mentally. I love her. But, something changed. I can't figure out what. Suddenly I had a plan. I grabbed Gumball and Lulu,"I have an idea. We all know Rose is acting pretty strange. She would never do that to us. I feel like Amber has done something!"
Gumball nodded,"I agree. I've known Rosie since primary and this is the first time she's ever done something like that,"
"Yeah, I don't see her problem. Sky, whatever the plan is, I'm in!" Lulu whispered.
"Me too!" Gumball responded.
"Okay so, we hide until Amber goes shopping at usually 9am, and when she leaves, you, Gumball, distract her while me and Lulu sneak in!"I whispered.
"That's a genius plan, Sky,"Gumball said,"But what if she comes in, or locks you in?"
This was when Lulu understood what I was thinking.
"The balcony. Amber had the most fancy balcony, I've seen it, we can hide there or make a quick escape by jumping down onto that bouncy castle at the front. It's a genius plan! I'm in!"Lulu said, and panted.
"I like this plan,"Gumball replied, and suddenly hissed,"Guys hide, there's Amber!"

We jumped in the nearest bushes. They were sharp and kept prodding at me. I heard Amber open her dorm building, and then slam it behind her. Immediately I jumped up. Lulu and Gumball did too.
"Okay, she'll come out in an hour, but until then, we'll have to hide. here,"I began, sighing at the thought.

It had been over an hour, and I was starting give up. Until...I saw the door handle move, and I pushed Gumball over the bushes. She quickly stood up, right in time before Amber came out.
"Ugh, it's you!" Amber said, in disgust.
While Amber was distracted, I got Lulu to follow me into Amber's dorm. We ran in and raced the balcony. I heard Amber turn to go back in, but Gumball clapped. Oh, right. Clapping was the sign for hide.
"Wait! That noise was you!" Gumball shouted.
I saw her, point to something on the ground. I couldn't tell what it was. Gumball must have worked her magic. As I realised Gumball had wheeled Amber away, I jumped up and turned to Lulu.
"You search the other room, and I'll search Amber's bedroom!" I whispered.
Lulu nodded and we ran separately. I ran into her bedroom, and stopped. It was...pink. Her bed was huge, and had a pink curtain hanging over it. Myself, being Sky, ran into her bed and almost felt myself drifting to sleep. Wait. Why did she get a nice bed? We had cute beds, but here was huge! Why? Was her parents paying the school? Bet. Nonetheless, I stood back up and quickly tidied the bed. It looked perfect. I almost jumped back on it. The temptation. Instead, I decided to check her draws. She had a lot of furniture. Each and every single draw was either full of fruity lip gloss or stationery. Yuck, lip gloss. I was never one to wear gloss, or lip balm. It was pointless, really. So, there was nothing worthy in the draws. Wait! I ran to her closet, and dug through her clothes. I have a twin back home, Angie, and I know where she keeps her diary. Suddenly, I felt my fingers brush against something hard. Rock-hard. I pulled it out and stopped. It was her journal!

Should I read it? Should I not? I took a deep breath, and brought myself forward to open her journal. 3...2...1... I opened the journal and gasped. Her writing was so messy! It literally looked like Miss Muffet's pet spider had walked all over her journal. I leaned in, adjusting my glasses. And I began to read.

Those girls are so dum! They carnt even figure out what I did. It's hilarius. Poor princess rose. Haha! I can't belief I actully has the confidense to hipnotize her. It's really cool! If they find out, I'll be mashd up like a dogs diner. Actully, I'm really popular so I probly won't get in trøouble. Lol!

Damn right, she will. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and snapped a couple of pictures of her journal. It was great. I could show the head teacher, but it isn't enough proof. I grabbed the journal in my hands, and walked into where Lulu was. She was holding a black and green wand that sparkled red at certain angles.
"You'll never guess what I read!" I whispered,"Amber hypnotized Rosie! We have to show the head teacher!"
"So, this is the wand Amber uses to hypnotize Rosie! But, wait. We can't tell the head teacher, he'll just tell us off for going into her dorm. Don't forget that Amber's parents pay a lot of money to the school so we will probably get kicked out! Let's put these back before-"Rosie got cut off by the sound of a door opening.
"Run!" I hissed, and I followed Lulu into the balcony, "Jump into the bouncy castle!"
Lulu didn't move. I waved my hand in front of her, but she didn't blink. Her mouth wobbled.
"H...heights," She managed to say.
I have her a thumbs up, "You can do it! You're Lulu!"
She nodded, and climbed over the balcony, standing on the edge. I did the same. She jumped, crashing into the castle. I copied her, and laughed whilst in mid-air. Suddenly, the moment stopped and I fell into the castle. Oddly, Rose was outside the castle. I stood up, and flicked to the end page. I had a feeling something important would be there. Suddenly, I froze. A reversal spell was there.
"Lulu hover your wand over Rosie! Now!" I screamed.
Lulu ran to Rosie, and hovered her A and over Rosie. Green fairy dust sprinkled out. I began to chant the words.

When we had finished, Rosie fell. We ran to her, and Lulu hugged her. Rosie sat up, and blinked.
"Where am I?" She asked.
"Don't worry. Amber hypnotized you," I said.