Chapter 2

Two weeks and counting.

A distant wolf howl went off into the night, waking Anna.

"Huh?" Anna asked, she looked around the room, everyone was asleep the fire was nothing but burnt wood and ashes. 

She carefully walked around everyone and got outside, the air was cold and nothing but trees were in sight for miles. 

"Is... anyone out there?" She asked into the night. 

Then suddenly, two glowing-like eyes appeared in the cold, dark shadows. 

"Who's there?!" She asked frantically.  

An injured wolf came out of the shadows, a young female. 

"P-Please... don't hurt me." The wolf said. 

Anna examined her, she was limping with blood covering her leg. Scratch mark seemed to be everywhere. Her legs were covered is blood, along with her jaw. 

"Are you okay?" Anna asked her running to her, "Here lemme help." Anna helped her into the den. 

"Guys!" Anna shouted waking everyone.

"FIVE MORE MINUTES AN!" James shouted. 

Alaska, Me, and Alex got up quick to our feet. 

We lit the fire and helped set down the wolf. 

"What's your name?" I asked her. 

"Luna." She said licking her front left leg. 

"Well Luna what happened?" Alaska asked. 

"Wolves... They came out of no where, attacked my clan. As far as I know I'm the only survivor."

"Wolves?" James said, finally getting on his feet. 

"Yes, they looked like you guys.." Luna said looking at each of us.

"Well, it wasn't our clans." Alex said. 

"Clans?" Luna asked. 

"Oh right, we're foxes and wolves, James, Anna, and Alaska are the wolves and me and Copper are the foxes." Alex said. 

"I didn't think foxes and wolves could get along so well like you five do." Luna said, "But we have to go back to my clan. My sister, I need to make sure she's okay." 

"I thought you said you were-" 

"Yes, Yes I know." Luna cut me off, "But she's tough, she made it I'm sure of it." 

"We'll go check in the morning Luna." I said, "But first let's clean off all your blood."