.4

"alright class, please take out your textbooks and do numbers 1 - 25" the math teacher mumbled.

i couldnt stop thinking about that senior i met before. there was something about that kid. Luke was his name i think. I couldnt get over the way those bright blue eyes seemed to stare straight into my dull green ones. the way he was so quiet and odd but you can tell deep down, once you really get to know him, its like a whole other person there.

"Niah" i heard my math partner, whisper from across the wooden table.

i looked up, "Uh yeah sorry what did you get for 1?"

he laughed, "i didnt do it yet, ive been too busy watching you sit there while drool drips from your mouth."

shocked, i wiped the back of my hand across my mouth, "ew im sorry" i said

he chuckled, "its alright Niah, daydreaming about boys i assume."

"Shut up Michael, at least i dont sit there talking about how excited i am to go home and play video games."

he shook his head, his pink hair flying in front of his face.

( QUICK A/N: IM SORRY IK ITS SO GENERIC AND STUPID BUT I HAD TO LETS BE REAL )

"who is it" he asked

"a new senior" i responded quickly as i sketched down my answer for number two

"ohh getting that older dick." he said, a smirk coming across his face

"oh hush." i said laughing

"do you think he likes you?" he asked, his head down

i shook my head, "im a softmore and hes a senior, he'd get made fun of for having a young girlfriend."

i stopped for a bit and then added "plus he didnt really show much interest so i mean."

Michael shook his head and laughed, lifting up his head he spoke, "you're a great girl Niah, give it some time and i'm sure it'll all work out for you."