Toxic

I thought you meant the world to me... but I guess I was wrong I guess my friends were correct. There wasn't a good way to say anything.... you were toxic but you were also my kryptonite; you made me blind you made me want to change. After all the pain you wouldn't let me talk to my friends. You wouldn't let me hang out with anyone it was all about you it was only you. I thought my life was great with you, but I was wrong. I thought there was no life without you. I always thought it was you and me against the world. But I was completely wrong it was always you; you and your betrayal you and that knife plunged into my heart. I spend my nights crying thinking it was all my fault. But then I realized the world keeps going it wasn't all about you it was about me not realizing that you were toxic. I wish I could undo all our past, but at the same it was also the best thing that ever happened to me... the happiest days of my life; your hugs your kisses making me feel like I was special, and little did I know it was a lie and you just wanted to use me... to prove a point to all your friends that you could get anyone you wanted. I wish I would have realized that sooner I wouldn't be here lines across my wrist. I realize that you were toxic way too late. fuck! Little did you know your best friend was the one who told me about your stupid little schemes and what you did to me! He was the one who took me under his wings and told me everything was going to be alright trusting him maybe wasn't a good idea because then again he was YOUR best friend. Very slowly I started falling in love with your best friend... I never confessed my love to him until it was too late, he had only seen me as a sister; someone to take care of. Wanting to die wanting to slit my wrists wanting to just not be in this world anymore; feeling alone feeling unwanted feeling like everyone hated me... a little ray of sunlight came through again... Some how with him something feel like I could trust him there was no hesitation I just wanted a hug him and cry feeling safe in his arms... now I know with this story I have jumped all over the place but if you really must know and want to know the story of these three guys the first one being a toxic man, the second one being my hopeless love, third one being my ray of light continue on reading for this story finally takes flight...