008

Doyoung widens his smile towards Jaehyun the moment the two ran far away from the arcade. Somehow, this double date turned into a one on one date with his one and only, bad boy. The two are walking around the neighborhood, holding hands.

Somehow, he couldn't shake off this feeling of uneasiness. His heart was fluttering at the feeling and sight of Jaehyun squeezing his hand. This was the first time they held hands and who knew it would be so soft and gentle? It's official, Doyoung has successfully accomplished his goal of holding hands. Now maybe if he's lucky he can get a kiss for later.

It doesn't take long for Jaehyun to stop in front of a claw machine. This was it, he's going to win something cute and cuddly for his sweetheart. Surely, this wouldn't be too hard, right?

FYI, he was so wrong. He bites his lower lip as he attacks the claw with everything he got. The universe will never be on his side, but somehow today was an exception.

Doyoung's eyes lit up by surprise as he sees the claw machine grab onto a cute bunny holding a carrot. The moment it dropped down, Jaehyun held it in his arms and then pushed it to Doyoung's chest. "H-here, this is for you!"

Aw, that was so adorable. His man gave everything he got to win him something. Doyoung widens his smile, revealing his toothy grin. He holds the bunny on his chest and gives it a little kiss. "Thank you, Jaehyun."

Nodding in his direction, Jaehyun covers his mouth. This boy was just so adorable. For a second there, Jaehyun wanted to carry Doyoung in his arms and then sweep him off his feet. At this rate, his feelings are really going to spill out of his chest. "You know, I'm kind of jealous. You gave the bunny a kiss, but not me?"

That is true. Doyoung gave a kiss to the bunny stuffed animal first rather than Jaehyun. From the looks of it, he sounds pretty jealous. With a pout, Doyoung teases him again. "Shall I kiss the bunny a second time?"

And it was at that moment where Jaehyun leaned closer to Doyoung, so close they both could feel each other's breaths. "I rather if you kiss me instead of the bunny."

Blushing, Doyoung blinks and pushes the stuffed bunny into Jaehyun's face. He really wants to kiss Jaehyun, but right now it just didn't seem like the perfect moment.

The two kept on walking around the neighborhood and before long it was almost nighttime. Doyoung and Jaehyun were both sitting on the grass on top of a hill as they stare up into the sky.

"Wow, there's so many stars tonight! They're so beautiful!" Doyoung gasps in excitement. It's been such a long time since he saw something so beautiful up close. And, it's with the one person he wanted to spend his day with.

Somehow, Doyoung fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

Turning his head towards Doyoung, Jaehyun softly grins as he gazes into his eyes. "You know, the stars are not the only thing that's beautiful tonight." He stops, clearing his throat. "You're beautiful, Doyoung."

It's as if gravity pulled Jaehyun closer to Doyoung. He's not sure what is happening right now, but the pair of soft lips touching his was a reality. There were butterflies fluttering in his stomach as Jaehyun takes the time to explore Doyoung's mouth.

He ran his fingertips in Doyoung's hair as the two lips part, slightly. Jaehyun brought his lips up to Doyoung's forehead and kisses him one last time. "There's going to be more kisses from now on."

-
A/N:

After a whole entire year, this has been updated! And, it's also the end! There's one last epilogue of this book since my older stories aren't necessarily long compared to my new ones. I had to think back a little because my writing obviously changed from a year ago to now.

Thank you to the readers who have read this from beginning to end! Even though dojae, has lost its spark, it will forever be one of my favorite ships in my heart. ❤️