e p i l o g u e

Strolling to his neighborhood convenience store was none other than the town's bad boy, Jaehyun. It's his usual thing, buy a pack of chewing gum and get the chance to flirt with his adorable cashier boy, Doyoung.

Ten pushes back his face, revealing a set of double chins no person has seen before. Of course, this time Johnny tagged along and saw the whole entire thing. It wouldn't be Johnny's style if he didn't make fun of Ten. "I see you're ugly as always."

Rolling his eyes, Jaehyun pushes his idiot friend towards Ten once and for all. The two have been bickering on and on ever since they laid eyes upon each other and it's time these two just got together and kissed! "Don't lie, I know you guys have a thing for each other."

"Pfft, why would I like this fatass?" Ten smacks his lips and proceeds to push Johnny far away from him. "H-hey, why are you not letting go?"

Maybe, Jaehyun was right. For the first time, he had to agree that he was tired of fighting almost every day. It's time to make the last move and that was...

"You know what you would really look beautiful in?" Johnny latches his two arms onto Ten, creating no space in between. "My arms."

Gagging in the back, Doyoung was mentally screaming. This was cute. To see Ten getting all flustered and speechless was a once in the lifetime sight. He lightly smiles towards Jaehyun, who was busy whipping out his pick-up line of the day."

"You know Doyoung, I can top that," Jaehyun says, empathizing on how heart fluttering his line was going to be.

That is true, but let's see if it makes his heart move. Although, just by his bad boy making eye contact with him is more than enough to make the butterflies in his stomach swirl. "I don't know, Johnny's line was pretty good."

Jaehyun widens his smile, sending heart fingers to his boyfriend. "I'll give you a kiss if you don't like it, you can return it."

Blushing, Doyoung leans over the counter and presses his soft lips against Jaehyun's. In the midst of all the bickering, the two were finally together. Not only did they kiss a second time, but they had their very own kiss at the convenience store where it all started.

-
A/N:
It's finally the end! 🤧🤧🤧

Thank you so much guys for taking the time to read this story! I'll be updating my other books and hopefully, finish some more books this year. ❤️❤️❤️