005

I couldn't bring myself to continue using Taeyong's phone after receiving that message from Yuta.

I immediately left him on read, turning off the phone and placed it on the bedside table.

What does he mean when he says he still cares for me?

It's been 16 months...

Then again, I'd be lying if I said I didn't still love him.

Taeyong only woke up when Jungwoo arrived at 10. He asked if we wanted him to help get me home but Jungwoo told him to go home and rest.

I was meant to stay in the hospital tonight as well but Jungwoo spoke to the nurses and managed to convince them to let me go home today.

"You owe me a coffee. At least 12" My brother sighs as he walks over to the bed and gently places a plastic bag on it.

I open it to see he's brought my jeans and a loose sweater for me to wear home.

"Thank you Jungwoo. I love you" Grinning at him like a child, I begin to get changed.

He has already turned his back.

Who knew putting on jeans in a hospital bed would be so difficult?

Once I'm covered, I get out of the bed and slip my feet into my sneakers.

"Let's go get a drink. I'm thirsty" I whine, grabbing onto his arm as we leave the hospital.

"Osaka Blend?" He asks and I nod.

It doesn't take long for us to arrive. I'm surprised when I don't see Yuta in his usual place behind the main machine.

Jungwoo sits at a table near the back of the place and I sit opposite him.

He goes to talk but I hear hushed voices coming from behind me. They are familiar.

"What do you mean? I'm not trying to pressure you I just want to spend a night with my boyfriend. Is that too much to ask?"

The next voice immediately identifies the people for me.

"That night isn't a great choice. I want to be alone and you can't force your way into my home. Any other night yes but not that night."

It's Yuta and Seulgi.

I look up at Jungwoo and he just mouthed their names at me to confirm my suspicions. He then looks behind me again, they must be seated at the table behind us.

"Sorry am I getting in the way of your 'hey let's fuck this girl' night?" Seulgi snaps at him.

I go to get up but Jungwoo gestures for me to settle and take a deep breath.

"I would never cheat. How dare you accuse me of something so awful?" Yuta speaks in a harsh tone, I'd be scared if he was speaking to me in that way.

"Did you ever think that something is happening and I don't want to tell you about it?"

"What's the point of us being together if you can't trust me enough to tell me things?!" Seulgi yells and I hear Yuta taking a deep breath.

I'm shocked when he doesn't respond. I turn slightly in my chair to see Seulgi holding her face in her hands as she cries. Yuta just keeps his gaze low as he leans back in his chair.

His gaze slowly flickers up and meets with mine. I can't read his emotion as he looks away again. I look back at Jungwoo and that's when Seulgi speaks.

"Maybe we should break up."

"If that's what you want. Let's break up." Yuta doesn't hesitate to agree with her.