9 years later

Nine years passed since dick dissapeared. Bruce still thought about him and he will never forgive the person who did this. Like mostly sat Bruce in the batcave as an alert came. Something happend in the circus that just came into town. He changed into batman and drove to the place. A small family tried to defend themselves from Tony Zucco. After a short fight Zucco dissapeared and Batman looked at the family. Their son looked to batman with his sapphire blue eyes. The same eyes Bruce hasn't seen since 9 years. Batman went but he had a bad feeling. At the evening, visited Bruce the circus just to be sure that everything was ok, but it wasn't. After Two of the flying Grayson were on the trapez a terrible fate got them. They fell and the boy could just watch. After the show Bruce went to the boy. ,,Hey little one I'm Bruce Wayne and you?,, The boy looked with his tearful eyes to Bruce ,,I'm Richard..but all call me Dick,, the boy was again crying. Bruce pulled him into a hug. ,, I know how you feel Dick..I lost my parents when I was about your age,, told Bruce him. ,,Is it ok for you that Im gonna take you with me?,, The boy nodded still crying. Bruce picked the small boy up and went home with him. On the way home Richard fell asleep but was still whimpering in his sleep. Bruce lay dick in a bed in a guest room. Then he left the room.

Bruce knew that this boy was his son. His Richard. But how should he tell him that he was his real father. Would he understand it? Bruce knew he couldn't tell him yet. He has to wait for it.