Chapter 15

I'm still lying on the uncomfortable carpeted floor when I awaken, naked. As I sit up I wince, remembering what happened.. how long ago? As I look out the window I realize it's dark.

I examine my body. My legs are covered in multiple black, blue, and purple bruises and my torso is in severe pain. It's practically one big bruise that stretches across the whole front. I slowly stand up and try to ignore the aching pain, searching the small room.

"Harry?" I call out, but he's nowhere to be found. Just then, the door opens and the infamous Harry Styles walks through. He barely glances at me as he stuff takes two bottles of alcohol out of a brown paper bag and sets them in the refrigerator.

"Trust me, I love seeing you naked. But, I have people coming over. So, put on some clothes." I nod and turn around, trotting towards my bag.

"But!" He stops me before I bend down. I turn a little to see him. "Not too much," he sends me a wink and I roll my eyes before ignoring the pain and bending down to retrieve clothes from my duffle bag.

After I get dressed and reapply my makeup to cover the bruises on my cheeks and lip, I walk out the bathroom to see three other guys in the small space and mentally scream. Why? Fucking why?

"Oh, Bridge." Harry smiles, a bottle in his hand. The three guys are staring at me, making me grow self conscious. I nervously play with the end of my ponytail and slyly smile at them. Harry makes his way over to me. His eyes are bloodshot and I can smell the alcohol on his breath. He stumbled as he walks towards me, confirming he's already drunk. "Why don't you put on a show." His lips are close to my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist, easily. At least he's considerate of the bruising he's caused.

"Please, don't make me." I beg. He chuckles in my ear and takes a step back, examining my body.

"I think she has too much clothes on." One of the males say, his voice deep and raspy like he's smoked too many cigarettes.

"I agree." The other replies and Harry shakes his head, pulling me back into him. He presses a kiss to my neck as his hands slide into the back pocket of my jeans.

"I won't make you take your clothes off for them. That's only for me to see." One hand outlines my curves as he presses multiple kisses on my neck.

"I'll be right back." Harry speaks up and takes a few steps back from me. "I got a call from the front desk and they said out passports are here." He tells me.

"How did you..?" I trail off, but deciding I didn't want him to answer that. All he did was wink before leaving me in the room with two drunk strangers.

"Why don't you come here, babe." The man asks. He looks to be in his late-forties, maybe early fifties.

"N-no thank you. I-I'm good." I stutter and take a seat on the bed. For once, I wish Harry was here to keep me from these creepy men.

"Don't be that way, babe." My back is facing them and I feel a hand on my shoulder. It trails down my back and wraps around my waist. When he comes into view I realize it's the younger man that's touching me.

"Stop, please." I try to push his hands off but he takes both of them in his hand and holds them above me head. I squirm underneath him, attempting to knee him in the crotch but he has me tied down. "Damn it, Zander! Come help me." I scream, trying to get someone to hear me. Thankfully, he doesn't hit me. But Zander holds my hand down and the other man stuffs the blanket in my mouth to muffle my screams.

He chuckles, "You though you're little boy-toy was going to come save you, huh? Well, think again." His hand pushing into my shirt and kneads my boob. It doesn't feel anything like when Harry does it, I don't feel the same fire in the pit of my stomach. Hell, I don't feel anything but fear with this shit head.