Preface

Jin's POV:
"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jean Jungkook! BTS!" ARMYs screamed outside, while we returned backstage after saying goodbyes. Every concert we had was memorable, but, as soon as we returned backstage, that empty feeling hit again...the feeling of having lost something valuable but not being able to find it. It had been a year to Sikina's death, but we couldn't get our minds off it, none of us. That day was still very vivid in my mind.
At the cemetery-
Everyone was there, me, the other members, Debi and her family, the Choi family too. All had their head bowed in sorrow. Debi, who had broken down in front of the graves of the Lee family. The last grave was her's. I bent down to touch it, but I couldn't. How could she leave, just like that? Without even giving me a chance? Just leaving me hanging? The will was read one by one. When her will was being read, I just tried to hold myself together for the sake of my dongsaengs.
"Sikina had no living will, for she was too young to have left so soon. But she had entrusted something to Mr. Adam here, which she wanted to gift to her idols, her friends, her family far away. May her soul rest in peace seeing that those tokens of her love are now being given to those people close to her heart by Mr. Adam."
"You couldn't feel her love when she was alive, Mr. Kim Seokjin. But I hope this will remind you of her and haunt you every single day of your life, should you keep it close." Mr. Adam was bitter and why shouldn't he? After all, it was all because of that stupid fight, all because of me.
I touched the pendant, a pink rose. Of course I kept it close, but hidden from Ailee. And I wore it to every concert, all of us did, so she would be with us in our concert she had wanted to attend so badly. And, it had become a routine, we would always discuss her clumsiness, her valor backstage, and then somehow end up crying.
I miss you, Sikina, and I am truly sorry.