<Five>

Jin's POV:
"Ha...the last day wing of the tour....it is tiring but I get to see so many ARMYs...aigoo so cute!", said V. "Yeah...that's alright but we have to remember two things,"said RM, "We have to make sure that ARMYs should enjoy every single moment they enjoy with us...of course the feeling should be mutual." "And the second?", Jimin piped in. "Yeah, I was just about to come to that. Blame my curiosity but what is wrong with you Jin hyung? Hyung? Hyung! JIN HYUNG! KIM SEOKJIN JIN!" I looked up when RM just screamed out, breaking me from my revery. "Huh? Yeah I was listening." "No you weren't hyung!", said Namjoon angrily, "Ever since we have left from the airport to the time we reached the hotel, you seem lost. What's wrong?" "Yeah hyung...", said Jimin, with Hobie vehemently shaking his head in solidarity, "Did you see someone?" "Yeah, DID you?!", said Jungkook finishing a mouthful. Suga had fallen asleep, so I believed. But V was just looking at me with a blank stare. Slowly he spoke up, "Hyung, you possibly couldn't have seen Sik....I mean HER...she isn't coming back." I had nothing to say. It felt like I would choke. But, I felt I needed to share everything, or my chest would burst. "Guys, it's probably nothing but...I saw someone, at the airport. In a spy suit." Suga, who was sleeping till now (or probably just fooling us) woke up, "Oookay guys, Jin hyung isn't well. So I think we should go to our rooms freshen up a bit, Huh?" But before they could leave, we heard chaos outside the room.
"Ma'am stop, you can't go in like that! STOP!" BAAM!
It was the person I least wanted to see.
******
"Your Noona is here! O.M. G. Look at you guys! All looking good....oh! Jin!" Ailee ran towards him and hugged him, practically squeezing the air out of him. "I missed you so much babe!" "Ailee, I am a bit tired right now, we all are. So let's meet some other time, okay?", Jin said, somehow trying to evade her as politely as possible. "Of course! But, there's this party I have organised for you guys, at the hotel. You have to come!" "But ma'am, there is the 1 year anniversary of Ogygia...", said Adam. "Oh, yes! I almost forgot! Debi had told me about it! I'll go talk to manager hyung and clear all schedules for tomorrow.", saying that, RM rushed out of the room. Ailee was disappointed but said, "ok, I'll come along too. Adam, please tell Debi we'll be there. Oh, and call that bodyguard of mine too. I don't trust him, but I don't trust Debi either, so...", and with that, she left.