<Two>

*Cling..cling..cling clang...cling* *SHACK*
"What the HELL! Do you have to hurt me every time you swing?" "It's no use crying like a baby, M. You are an easy one as it is, HA HA HA HA ..." "Ohhh, is that so? Come here you *****!"
"Umm, K? Songsaengnim is asking for you." "Yeah, be there in a moment."
"Hello K." "Good morning Teacher. Did you call for me?" "Oh, yes. I want to introduce you to someone. Meet Ms. Ailee Choi, the-" "The heir to Choi Hospitality. I know her Songsaengnim. She came here today to search for some human pets to serve her, since the ones she has have aged." "Oh, since you are that well informed, you must also know that you are among those pets that are being hired, and it's a day of great honour for you since...you will serve.. *Thak* *Thak*...one of the most... famous and richest... families...HEY!" Ailee fumed as she saw the person lift her legs on the table and throw her Gucci bag with just a slide. "Oh sorry, please continue ma'am. I just couldn't stand this horrendous looking bag. What a horrible style statement!" "You know what...", Ailee was now furious, "I can't stand your mask either." As she bent down to pull the mask away from the trainee's face, the next thing she remembered was having her face down the floor and her hands twisted behind. The trainee said, not loosening the grip one bit, "Tsk tsk. You haven't hired me yet, so you have no right to swing your dirty hands over private property. Oh, and as far hiring me concerned, I am not interested in working for suckers like you. So, just leave while I am saying so nicely." "What if I close down this entire facility?" "Good luck finding yourself a good pet then." *Click* K stopped in his tracks seeing J pointing a gun right at his head. "Not so brave now huh? So, as you can see, I have a fine young bodyguard but he serves my father mostly, which is no fun. But, i have heard a lot about you from your teacher, and I need someone like you to do it." "And why is that?", asked K unfazed with the gun pointing at him. "Because, I can't afford a girl bodyguard around them, annnd I also need to know if they are hiding anything from me." "So you need me more as a spy?" "Yeah, kind of. So are you gonna be a good bodyguard or a dead one?" "I would take option A.", walking away non-chalantly while murmuring, "It's better than dying twice anyway."
******
"Jin hyung, why are you here? That too at this hour?", Jimin whispered, trying not to wake Hoseok up. "I couldn't sleep. And it's more comfortable here in your room." "Ahh, but hyung, there's no space. And besides, Jungkook must be coming here any minute. Oh, great. Speak of the devil." "Jimin-ssi, were you dissing me?", Jungkook said. "Aish, zaissiki...Yah! I am your hyung...aigoo what are you doing?" Jungkook just took Jimin's blanket and went off to sleep, while Jimin looked at him like a father looks at his son. "I'll leave you guys be. Good night!" I left from the room, before I became overwhelmed. What Mr. Adam had said was true. Everything reminded me of her. Of that night when I left her. Of that day....At times it felt like I wanted to choke myself. But, after a long time my dongsaengs were finally recovering, or maybe they were pretending, I don't know which one. But, now I wanted them to be happy. And I wouldn't let anything dampen it.