<One>

"Dad, they are the best in their field, trust me." "Ailee dear, Adam was a former member of the Blue House. Can they be better than him? You said the same thing last time and I have already changed my bodyguard 9 times!"
"If you'll allow me Sir," , said Adam, "I have a personal candidate I would like to recommend for your safety." "Oh...Adam!", said Mr. Choi, "it's a pleasure seeing you again! Of course. Let's meet this candidate of yours."
******
"Woah, they are really good! Adam, why didn't you tell me about this before?" "Mr. Choi, they were all trainees then, and I did not have enough resources to train them then, but I believe they'll live up to your expectations now." "Oh of course they will. In that case I would like to meet your candidate...." "Sure. Meet J. He's among the youngest in this crew, and there are lots that are yet to be discovered." That's alright, but he is so lanky. Are you sure about him?" "You could test him, if you so please. J?" He stepped up, non chalantly, picked up a gun and.... "Shit, Adam, he shot at ME?! Arghhh!" Ailee who was watching from afar, responded after a while, without batting even an eye, "Well done, J. That means you won't hesitate to kill someone if need be. But, I hope you'll learn to differentiate your allies from your enemies. You are hired!" "Ailee?!" "Dad, chill. You look like a villain anyway. So it's quite natural to misunderstand."
After Mr. Choi received his first aid, they started leaving while one of the bodyguards explained to J his duties and how it worked. Ailee pulled Adam aside and said, "I am pretty sure that isn't your best candidate." "Why do you say so Miss?" "Well, I am not saying he was bad, but, on my way around here I saw someone, with a mask. And I saw him practising." "Yes Miss, but..." "I want to hire him, for myself." "But, Miss, you have lots of other bodyguards. And besides, it won't be easy." "What. Did. You. Say?" "You'll have to take his permission first." Ailee was fuming now. "Huh, now that's too much, Adam. That puny bodyguard is getting to work for me, and you think he'll decline?!" "He's arrogant, but he has his reasons. And besides, there's only one way to get him to work for you." "And what might that be?"
"Whatever it is you want him for, it should be worth his time and skill."