Shattered Hearts (DenNor)

I jerked up, half gasping half screaming. I reached my hand up to my face, wipping the sweat from it. I pulled my knees up to my chest and silently cried. This was the third night in a row that I've had the same nightmare.

I would run out of the house and into the woods out in the back yard, making sure to have ran far away. Thats when I would see Iceland. He would wrap his arm around me and say that eveythingwas going to be okay. I would see all of this in the third person up to this point. Thats when I would brefly see a tombstone infront of me. I would wake up crying before I could read the name on it.

"Norge whats wrong?" I heard Denmark ask from the other side of the room. I continued to cry silently.

I heard the sound of fabric russling and a grunt, soon after footsteps followed. I felt the bed shift with the weight and an arm wrap around my shoulders shaking me lightly.

"Norge are you all right?" He asked. I stayed silent in fear that when I spoke my voice would crack and I would sound as if I'd been crying. "Nor please answer me. I don't like it when you cry." I was shocked by this comment. How could he have known I was crying. No one has ever seen me cry nor have I let anyone.

"I-I had a dream..." I started.

"You don't wake up from a dream crying and shaking Norge." Danmark pointed out. He was right. "What was it about?" He asked. I sighed and begain to explain what happened in the nightmare the best I could, picking my head up and looking away from him. After I was done there was silence.

"Nor, you don't think it wa-"

"Don't. It can't happen. I wont allow it." I said cutting him off. I felt him pull me closer to him and wrap his other arm around me. I was still silently crying.

"D-Danmark you can let me go now. I-I'm fine." I said wipping my face with the sleeve of my shirt.

"No." He said, pulling me as close as possible, which caused him to fall over, pulling me down on top of him.

I sighed. It was useless to fight him so I let him hold me. I liked to be held when I'm legitimently upset. No one knows this, not even Iceland.

Danmark looked at me in suprise.

"What?" I asked looking up at him. He shook his head.

"Nothing. Norge I have a question," He started. "Do you have any secrets you've never told anyone, that you might tell someone special and close to you?" I was suprised by this question.

"Yes, why?" I asked. He smiled.

"No reason I just wanted to know." He said. After this the room fell silent.

I laid there in his arms, my eyes half open. I lightly stroked Danmarks arm.

"Norge, are you still awake?" He asked.

"Ja." I said almost whispering. "Why?" I asked. He held me a little tighter.

"Am I special to you?" He asked. I was a bit stunned by this question and oppened my mouth to answer, but I couldn't. I felt my cheeks become a little warmer and I nodded slightly.

He sat up, placing me on the bed. I was saddened by this and frowned. I don't know why but I liked how it felt to be held. Especially by Danmark.

"Norway I have something to tell you," He started and paused. "Norge I'm uh well...I'm gay." He confessed. I held back a laugh. After I didn't say anything he bagain to get worried. "Norge? Please tell me this doesn't change anything I-"

I kissed him mid-sentance. He gasped a little shocked but as fast as I had done it, it was over.

"What was that for?" He asked. I smiled slightly.

"Remember when you asked if I though you were special?" I asked. He laughed a little and pulled me over to him again.

"So what kind of special is that?" He asked. I smiled.

"Jeg elsker deg, Danmark." I said shyly.

"Jeg elsker dig, Norge." He said as an almost immediate reply.