Chapter 20

My heart is pounding a million miles a minute. I can't believe that this is happening! Austria began playing some random piece on the piano. Tino situated Sealand before telling him to stay here with me until it was time for me to move.

"Hállo Lukas." I heard Iceland say from behind me. I smiled as he came to my side. He held his arm out to me and I placed a hand on the inside of his arm.

"Call me big brother." I whispered to him.

"No" He said. I smiled and then the music started.

*I want to skip to almost the vows and shit so that's what imma do*

"Now we-a must do-a the vows! Mathias if you will-a start?" Italy said smiling. The Dane smiled at me and pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket.

"Lukas, I love you with all my heart, there's nothing that would ever make me hate you. I've loved you since the day I saw you and I'm so happy to be here today. You are the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of it with you." He said finishing. By now tears had come to my eyes. He smiled a placed the ring on my finger.

"And-a now you Lukas!"

"Mathias, your annoying, and I know I don't say it as much as I should but I love you. You bring a smile to my face every time I see you. Your the first thing I want too see when I wake up and the last thing I want to see before I go to sleep." I said slipping his ring onto his finger.

"And-a now by the power invested in-a me, I-a now pronounce you-a man and-a wife! You may-a kiss your-a wife!" Italy said. Mathias shot me a smiled and immediately kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled. He pulled away from me smiled. I was blushing.

"May I-a present for-a the first time-a in public Mr. and-a Mr. Mathias Køhler!" Italy said happily. Every one began clapping and there was a couple whistles from Prussia and America who were standing beside Mathias. Mathias picked me up quickly bridal style (an: the irony) and walked down the isle out of the room.