Chapter 17

'Shit this can't be happening!' I thought as pushed Danmark off of me. I got iup and pulled my pants and shirt on running down the hallway towards Iceland.

"Emil! I'm so sorry!" I yelled grabbing the Icelandic boys shoulder.

"N-no! Its alright. I-I forgot that you and....Denmark were engaged and when I saw that I thought of the day tha-"

"NEI! Nei. D-don't say it! I don't ever want it spoken of ever again!" I yelled cutting him off.

"What's wrong uncle Norway?" I heard Sealand ask from behind me. I turned around and got down on one knee.

"It's nothing Peter now, why don't you go down stairs to Finland and say good morning?" I said with my usual monotone voice and PokerFace. Sealand smiled and nodded running down the stairs.

"Norway? Are you alright? I heard yelling what happened?" Finland asked walking up the stairs with Sealand in his arms.

"J-ja I'll be alright. It's just some bad memories is all." I said turning and walking towards mine and Danmark's room. "Oh an one more thing, knock before you enter the next time okay Nii-san?" I said.

*time skip of doom!*

A week had passed since Iceland had barged in on my and the Dane. We were all in the living room, Finland and I discussing the wedding decorations and theme while Danmark, Prussia, France, Spain, and America discussed the Dane's party.

"Zo Norvay, whose zhe one vearing zhe dress at zhis vedding of yours und Denmark's?" Prussia asked.

"Norge is wearing the dress and Iceland is going to give him away while Finland is maid of honor." The Dane said. I smile at him and nodded in agreement. The doorbell rang and I got up going to open the door. I opened the door to see Arthur and Vladimir standing on the porch.

"Hello old friend! I hear your getting married next week!" England said smiling.

"That's the reason you were invited here. Come on in and sit down." The both walked in and sat down on the couch or in a chair.

"Lukas, who is the lucky lady?" Romania asked smirking.

"I don't know of any lady but, all I know is this man's heart will belong to me soon!" Danmark said walking up behind me and hugging me tightly.

"K-kjeft dum Dane." I said blushing.

"Jeg elsker dig Norge." He said kissing my cheek, causing me to blush more.

"I'm very happy for you love! It's so nice to see you let Mathias give you a kiss rather than choking him on the spot!" Arthur said happily.

"Kesesesesese~! Now Norvay tell zhe Dane you leibe him back!" Prussia laughed. I blushed and shook my head.

" Pourquoi pas? All you have to do is simply say 'Je' tiame' and then your done." Francis said smiling.

"Come on Norge, I know you want to. Say it, say that you love me." Danmark whispered into my ear in the same way I would whisper 'call me onii-chan' to Iceland.

"J-Jeg elsker deg D-danmark." I whispered so it was barely audible.

"Vat vas zhat? I couldn't hear you." Prussia said. I let out an annoyed sigh and turned around in Danmark's arms.

"Jeg elsker deg mig dum Dane." I said, returning his hug. I saw a bright flash and heard something that sounded like a phone camera.

"You guys look si mignon!" France said smiling at his phone.

"I think its time everyone left. Norway, Iceland, Sealand and I have shopping to do tomorrow!" Finland said. Everyone said they're goodbyes and left.