Chapter 18

I sighed and plopped down on the couch lazily.

"Jeg elsker dig Norge." the Dane said walking over to me and kissing my forehead. I smiled and looked up at him with half lidded eyes. "Come on Norge let's get you yo bed." He said picking me up. I was too tired to put up a fight so I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Danmark..." I said just before falling a sleep in his arms.

*le time skip of doom*

My eyes flashed open and I sat straight up, begging to cry silently.

"What's wrong babe?" I heard of a voice say from beside me. I looked over and felt movement from beside me. "Are you alright Norge?" The Dane asked. Hearing his voice again I looked in the direction of his voice. I felt his hand touch my face and I grabbed his arm. "Why are ya crying? Did you have another nightmare?" He asked. I knew that he knew the answer anyways but I nodded a yes and shot forward, hugging him tightly while sobbing into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. "Was it the same one from before?" I shook my head in a no. "What happened in this one?"

"I-I watched you d-die. You w-were shot but I-I didn't see who d-did it." I said. He hugged me tightly placing a hand on my head.

"It'll be alright Norge okay? Jeg elsker dig min elskede." I was pulled down to lay down on the bed with him.

"D-Danmark, Jeg elsker deg." I said drifting off to sleep again in his arms.

I yawned and sat up looking around the room. My chest fluttered with anxiety when I noticed I was alone. 'Its alright calm down Norway he probably just went down stairs to get a beer.' I thought trying to calm myself.

"Godmorgen beautiful." a voice said from the doorway. I looked up and saw Danmark smiling at me.

I smiled. "God morgen." I said yawning.

"You sleep well?" He asked walking over to my and standing in front of me. I shook my head. "You wanna go back to sleep? I know that you don't get much sleep anyways."

"Nei, I'm good just help me up." I said lazily. He smiled and nodded, kissing my forehead before lifting me from the bed and wrapping his arms under my butt to keep me from falling. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and allowed him to carry me to the bathroom. He set me down on the sink counter. "I'm gonna go get you some clothes okay?" I nodded and rubbed my eyes. He came back in the bath room a few minutes later with a blue and white striped shirt with matching navy blue pants. He smiled at me and set the clothes down beside me. "You want hjelpe?" He asked. I nodded and received a smile from the Dane standing in front of me. He grabbed the him of my shirt and pulled my shirt about half way up before leaning down and kissing my forehead. I lazily lifted my arms and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely.

"J-jeg elsker deg, dum Dane."

"Love ya too Norge." He said kissing my forehead.