Chapter 2

*Time skip brought to you via The Doctor lol*

"Norway? Norway, wake up." I heard someone say. I jumped and sat up. "Hej, Norge sorry you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up knowing you don't sleep well." Danmark said and hugged me. I hugged him back. 

"Did you have the same nightmare? You jumped a little when you woke up." He asked concerned. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. "Love you Norge." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled. 

"Come on Nor, let go back to our room. You can sleep there." He said looping an arm under my legs and another one under my back. Out of instinct, I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Danmark please tell me no ones home. You know tha-" 

"I checked the entire house, Iceland went out, Finland, Sweden, and Sealand all went out for Sealand's birthday. We're alone." He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek. 

Once we were in our room he placed me on my bed and laid me down, pulling the covers up on me. 

"Danmark please stay with me." I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Ja I'll stay." He said pulling my hand up and kissing it. I smiled and pulled him down toward me leaning up and kissing him. He put his hand under my head and kissed me back. 

"You need to get some sleep." He said. 

"Not if you don't sleep with me." I argued. He smiled and nodded.  

"Sure." He said kissing my forehead and climbing in bed with me. I smiled and leaned up so he could put his arm under me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down. I smiled and kissed his cheek lightly. 

"Jeg elsker dig, Norge." He said kissing me. I kissed him back and tangled my fingers in his hair. He pulled away not long after.

"You need to get some sleep." He said laying down. I frowned and reluctantly complied laying so I was facing him. He smiled at me and laid on his back. 

I moved to I had my head laid on his chest and my arms wrapped around him  and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

*Time skip three hours*

"Norway. Its time to get up." I heard some one whisper. I reluctantly opened my eyes ad looked around, my vision still fuzzy from sleep.  "Godaften Norge." Danmark said kissing my forehead. 

"W-what time is it?" I yawned sitting up. 

"Almost six thirty. I though I would wake you up early so you could get ready." He said. I looked at him confused. "We're going out tonight remember? Its our anniversary." He said chuckling. I nodded. 

"Did you sleep well?" He asked. I smiled. 

"Ja, its the first time in forever I've slept like that. Why do you think that is?" I asked getting up. 

"Maybe it was beacuse I was with you." He said before walking out he door. 

I smiled and got up walking toward the closet searching for some clothes to wear. I eventually pulled out a white and blue horizontally striped shirt, a pair of black pants, a black jacket, my blue scarf, and my usual black gloves. 

After I changed I went into the bathroom and looked over the rest of me. I fixed my hair and looked at my hair clip just before I put it in I smiled. Remembering the day Danmark gave it to me.

After I was fully dressed I put my shoes on and walked out of the door.