Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

School days were bully days and I hate stepping inside this building. Why was I bullied? – Because I was different, unusual and a monster. My eyes specially made them real imagine your left eye colored white and the other was blue.

I was on my way to my locker and was fixing my books that got scrambled when I pulled my notebook – ‘Damn it’.

“Hey weirdo” Jana, the Alpha’s daughter called me “Did somebody asked you to the dance yet?” she asked making her puppies laugh “Oh yeah nobody would want to ask you except for the janitor he said he’s free” and left with a laugh

I slammed on my locker as I went out of the building – everybody looking at me.

Why – what’s wrong with a person having two eye colors? My mom even said it’s a gift and I’m rare.

I got home and my dad greeted me while he was reading his book. “Guys I’m home” as I tap on my dad and went to check mom in the kitchen where she left the knife and asked “How was school honey?” as I went to my room I answered “Still very rare”

Being unwanted is not a new thing to me as this pack hated me my whole existence.

“Hey Monster – aren’t you getting tired being called names every day?” a wolf member came to ask me as if he wanted me to answer

“Don’t answer because I don’t care why not just kill yourself” and it made everybody laugh

Even the future alpha hated me and can’t even stand to look at me – he felt disgusted like when everyone would talk or get near me they would get some sort of deadly disease.

I was focused on my class when somebody threw me a paper and when I opened it – it was a drawing of me and it says ‘the monster of all kind’

To the human world it was just about genetics that didn’t mixed well and to the wolf world it was a laughing matter.

I slammed the door when I got home wanting to lock myself from the world and my dad peep me from the book he was reading and my mom from the kitchen – there faces worried and the ‘not again look’

I was furious looking at them with a hissing sound “I’m 20 years old and people still makes fun of me – I’m tired of it”

Then my mother came removed her apron and hugged me. Calming me down. Then comes my father completing the group hug and they laughed “Back when you were just in middle school” mom told me as dad removed his eyeglass. I love my parents and they were the only people that loved me my whole life.

I was in my room and was facing on to my assignment as I felt a little frustration with everything running on to my head. My wolf Clara treated me with silence.

I was in the middle of my sleep when my mom screamed my name

“Keira!” I knew I heard my name but it felt like it was a dream until I heard my name again “Keira!” and my door opened

“Keira – honey wake up” my mom forcing me to wake up

“Stand up Keira – were leaving right now!” she said as she pulled me out of bed and I frantically stood up and follow her

“What’s going on?” I asked them in fear

“Rouge’s” my dad answered as I can hear howls and grunts then we all walked to the back door and as soon as we shifted rouge’s got onto us and the war that had come up hearing screams and howls.

“Mom – Dad” looking at myself screaming while my parents pushed me deep in the forest.

“Listen to me Keira – we will guide you until you cross the border to the next pack” my mother not stopping as my dad followed my back making sure I don’t stop