𝟎𝟓|𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄

How much longer do you think I'll have to be on this liquid diet for?" I ask as my knee bounces up and down. The faster I got off it the better my anxiety about my weight would be.I hated worrying about gaining weight. I knew I could lose weight but that wasn't what bothered me. I hated feeling heavier and when performing with Enzo seeing his arms shake. His comments doesn't help either. Must be nice not having to worry about gaining weight as much as I do. 

A frown pulls on my lips at the thought of being on this liquid diet for even longer. It's now monday, and I was tired of only drinking liquids. Although I did eat that chicken asparagus meal on my date on thursday, again what the coach does not know won't hurt her. Enzo and I have practiced every day this week and I just cannot land the lutz with him. Coach is just as confused as I am. There is no reason for me not to land the lutz. 

" Well, you have lost ten pounds, which I don't know how you did so fast, but you are free just to keep it limited. No junk food." She said, bringing me out of my thoughts. A smile dances on my face, as I can now eat real food. 

"Yay!" A gen

"I know. Now, I know it's your free day, so I won't keep you. See you tomorrow for practice."

"Bye coach."

I couldn't wait to get out of there. Once I was in the main part of the arena, I pulled my phone out. Seeing my brother had called, I decided that I would call him back when I got in the car. A sigh of relief left me, as I didn't run into anyone.

I spoke too soon and ran into a hard chest. There was a hockey game tonight, so the maintenance crew had been smoothing over the ice and getting it ready. Although the game didn't start for another two hours. The hockey team showed up early. I had seen none of them yet, but I guess I had cursed myself.

"Woah, are you here to watch my game?"

"Hate to break it to you but watching you isn't my favorite past time." I cross my arms as I try not to rake my eyes over his body. He's shirtless, and even though I hate the guy, he has nice abs. His hands were clenched by his side and his mouth was set into a frown.

"Are you disapointed Ocean?"

He rolls his eyes at the name I call him. Back in our hometown, he would get bullied for his name being River. Was it a harsh blow? Maybe, but this guy was a dick, so I think he deserved it.

"Is there a reason your here? or are you stalking me? Because last time I checked Ice Dancer, you don't have practice today."

"Yes there's a reason why I'm here but I don't care to tell you."

I start walking away. Once I get the doors, I pull them open, and the hot hair of LA hits me right in the face. Apart of me wish's, I could go back into the arena's cold air, but I had things to do today before practice started again.

~~~~~~~~~~

On the drive home, all my brother did was complain. The baby was keeping him up at night and apparently dad's don't get leave like the mom's do. He told me that he could only get two days off, and he used those while Sierra was in labor. That was utterbullshit. He just had a child, and now he has to go practice. I asked if he wanted me to come down and stay for some time. It wouldve been a hassle driving back and forth, but if he needed help, I would do it. But he assured me they had it covered. Her mother was going to fly out and stay with them until the season ended. I wished him luck. Sierra's mom, Mrs. Luka, was a nice woman, but very overbearing and nosey. She needs to know all of the gossip first, or else, she will throw a fit. That's what happened at thanksgiving when my brother and Sierra announced she was four or five months pregnant.