Getting separated for the 1st time

Daryl: it's been a few months since Daryl told you he liked you more then a friend & you two have been moving your relationship farther along. And you love every moment with him, Lori doesn't like the fact you two are kind of together but she can't do anything about it because you are old enough to make your own decisions, you are with Lori and Carl walking around the grounds looking for food, when Rick Shane and Daryl are talking with Dale and Glenn about the walker problem and how to keep them away from camp alittle bit longer. not knowing on your way back with your sister and Carl a bunch of zombies attack and you three can't get back to the camp site where everyone else is so you three are own your own for a while, and it's not the first time it's been like that through and probably won't be the last.

Shane: you are out with Andrea, she is having a hard time after her sister Amy got bite and turned and we had to finish her off before she could hurt anyone else in the group, so you took her on a walk while Shane and Rick get rid of the body's of our love ones. You don't know that right now walkers are coming your way and you and Andrea are about to be separated from the group for a long time and have to fight by each other's sides to survive until you find them again and it's not easy trust each other at first, but you two do it over time and make it through it.